Surgery update

Previous topic - Next topic

leaningtowerofpisa

Well as of now I couldn't have asked for a better outcome, other than just washing stitches and refraining from sex for another 2-3 weeks I do not think about peyronies anymore. I know many in the chronic phase have complicated situations of chronic inflammation, but if you are stable and your primary concern is curvature, I'd highly consider surgery with a top doctor like gelman. It's nice to like at your dick and be like.... "Nice"

20y old. Pentox, healthy anti-oxidant diet. Stable, but no progress either.

Alex83

Hey thanks for your feedback, do you mind posting pictures before seeing the before/after?
Thanks to you!
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

john.doe.550

leaning, thanks for the notes shared above. Many readers will benefit from them. I did. (I'm mentally gearing up for plication in new year with same surgeon)
Age: 65. Peyronies Disease in MAR 2019. 90 dgree upward curve.. Immediate &  severe. Xiaflex, APR 2019 to early 2021, slow but minor improvement through 2021. Incisional corporoplasty surgery completed in late 2022.