Andropeyronie

Previous topic - Next topic

llamanation

Hello I would like to just give some insight on this device. I've seen people post reviews saying that it was helpful to them. If it worked for you that's great but I can not fathom how anyone thinks this is useful. This device is complete garbage do not buy it. I purchased whatever the most recent version is on their website and have 100% wasted my money.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Xavier99

Def is cheaply made garbage. I bought it because I saw some bloggers and authors say it was good.   Cannot how fathom how anyone got results or didn't completely mutilate their junk putting it on. Wish I had started with PMP..  there was a short window of 4 months acute stage for me and unfortunately it was wasted on this dollar store quality device  
35 yrs old
Onset 05/01/20 diagnosed 05/14/20. Taking Pentox, trental, multivitamin, Zoloft & Tylenol
Traction was painful and made it worse
Lateral plaque by glands 20 degrees left/ narrowing
Lost about 2cm length

Pfract

Hello I would like to just give some insight on this device. I've seen people post reviews saying that it was helpful to them. If it worked for you that's great but I can not fathom how anyone thinks this is useful. This device is complete garbage do not buy it. I purchased whatever the most recent version is on their website and have 100% wasted my money.

So... you join the board just like that to bash on the device? Why not tell us more about your condition and why it did not work for you?

Aboqor

Worked fine for me. Can get a good stretch with it. Only thing I am missing is the counter bend option but since I am near straight again it did not matter in the end. Curious to know what makes you post these things about cheaper options, you might discourage people.
07-03-2020: noticed 45 degree bend upwards
01-07-2020: Bend mostly gone. pain when flaccid, soft glans.
01-04-2021: soft glans mostly gone. Indents forming

Voltage

It rashed my scrotum to the point it permanently shrank. Seriously. I'm the only person I know this has done it to. But it happened. Lived with the result every day for the past seven years now. The device is so painful, it's impossible to wear 9 hours a day. Not only that, it can't hide in your pants. I would recommend Phallosan Forte. The most comfortable solution in my opinion.  
Loss of erections since 2014.
Slight bend to left, used to be straight.
8 Hrs of Phallosan Forte daily.
20mg Tadalafil from River Pharmacy daily.
Two unique c*ck rings for maintenance.
Erection quality sufficient for s*x when all used together.