Three rounds of Xiaflex done, doctor says I can't do 4th because no plaque

Previous topic - Next topic

pen fifteen

Looking to see if any guys here have had a similar experience as mine.

I got my third round done in late March. It was easily the worst of all my rounds. Swelling and discoloration were awful this time. Looked like a f'ing eggplant for 2-3 days after the 2nd shot. I had to wait several days before starting modeling because touching it hurt too much.

When the swelling died down, I felt like I had some marginal improvement. Doc said the bad reaction was a sign it was working. However I'm still not really satisfied with the results. I started with a 30 degree upward/left curve and I'd estimate it's down 5-6 degrees. Doc said he was hoping for 10-15 degrees as a best case scenario. He said it would never be totally straight, which is fine because I've always had a congenital curve up.

I went back for my followup last week. He examined me and said I literally cannot do a 4th round because he doesnt feel any plaque, meaning he has nowhere to inject the medicine. I told him I wanted to go ahead and knock out a 4th round to see if it helps any. He reiterated that he straight CANNOT do that if he cant find any plaque.

I left feeling a mixed sense of relief and confusion. From what my uro is telling me, the Xiaflex has worked because it got rid of the plaque. But I am still bothered by the curve and really not satisfied with the results. Now I'm just trying to stay positive and be glad some progress was made, and just accept this is the way things are. Oh, and of course be glad I dont need to take any more needles in my dick. I will continue using Restorex for the foreseeable future.

Anyone else had a similar experience?
31 y/o. 30 degree upward, and slightly leftward curve. 3 rounds of Xiaflex completed and praying I don't have to do anymore.