uHeat for heat treatment

Previous topic - Next topic

Anyone here that has used the uHeat device from uBreeze? Please share your experience with me

I've been using heat treatment (hyperthermia) for a while now, but because of my ligament issues the weight of the rice sock is not good for me, and hand warmers get too hot.

This uHeat device seems good, but I wanna know if its safe and works.
Please share your experiences!  
Curve: 35°
Traction, heat, pelvic floor exercises, L-citrulline

markdubby

hey

i use it! it's quite decent, the pad allows for directing the heat where you want and the temperature control is handy (as i don't own a microwave).
they could have made it a bit more ergonomic to wrap around your penis properly, but other than that i'm quite happy with it!
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

markdubby

edit to my above post

i tried measuring the temperature and seeing if it matches and from my thermometer it's completley off! at 5V you are meant to have just 40 degrees but i seem to have way more. i'll try to take more measurements and let you know!
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

Thanks for your reply, sounds good. If the temperature is higher than 40 Celsius it can be damaging I've read, so I will also check the temperature with a thermometer to be safe!

Does it put weight on the penis or pushing it down? Because that's what I don't need  
Curve: 35°
Traction, heat, pelvic floor exercises, L-citrulline

Brow

I have one of those, too. Helped a lot.

I measured mine with a pen-shaped thermometer and just placed the tip on the surface of the heater. The results showed it to be rather accurate.

One could always go down to 4V for even less heat, mine even goes down to 3.35V.

Personally I do like to use slightly higher temperatures since I try to take into account that some of the heat could be lost during the transfer from the device to my penis, depending on how tight I place the heater around.

All good thus far.
Early 30s.
Plaque tissue mid-shaft.
Hourglass shape and 25 degree curve when semi-erect.
Varicose veins, loss of girth, weaker underside and glans.
Steady positive improvements with a few methods (hyperthermia and various oils).