Anyone in BC Canada need one dose of Xiaflex? I have one untouched at my Doctors

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom_E

CORRECTION, THAT PRICE WAS FOR 2
I HAVE ONE DOSE OF XIAFLEX FOR $1450

"If anyone needs one dose of xiaflex, I have one.  I Paid $2895.  Now xiaflex has gone up to over $8000 as its not available in Canada.  That is what I was told.
Just putting it out there if someone wants it.  I live in Surrey BC next to Vancouver.
Message me here.  I will give it to you what I paid for it.
It went from pharmacy to doctors and is  untouched.  I will see if I can send it back to the pharmacy if you prefer.  working on that.  as your insurance may prefer that or perhaps that doesnt matter.  The dose clearly says what it is and I have the original receipt.
Tom."
Nov 2019-60% Dorsal Curve-Some calcification
6 Verapamil injections -not much change
Traction & VED & DMSO+Mix -some change
4 XIAFLEX shots plus Traction -good change
Curve now 38% +2\3 inch added
1 year process so far
Thanks guys and this website!

Tom_E

CORRECTION, THAT PRICE WAS FOR 2
I HAVE ONE DOSE OF XIAFLEX FOR $1450

"If anyone needs one dose of xiaflex, I have one.  I Paid $2895.  Now xiaflex has gone up to over $8000 as its not available in Canada.  That is what I was told.
Just putting it out there if someone wants it.  I live in Surrey BC next to Vancouver.
Message me here.  I will give it to you what I paid for it.
It went from pharmacy to doctors and is  untouched.  I will see if I can send it back to the pharmacy if you prefer.  working on that.  as your insurance may prefer that or perhaps that doesnt matter.  The dose clearly says what it is and I have the original receipt.
Tom."
Nov 2019-60% Dorsal Curve-Some calcification
6 Verapamil injections -not much change
Traction & VED & DMSO+Mix -some change
4 XIAFLEX shots plus Traction -good change
Curve now 38% +2\3 inch added
1 year process so far
Thanks guys and this website!