What is going on? Please help!

Previous topic - Next topic

markdubby

Hi all

i've been suffering with peyronies since february and had started traction straight away to correct a bend with 1 plaque under the glans. this was going great for 2-3 months, but in the last month i have developed another plaque under the glans on the opposite side, a scar right under it (which doesnt seem to be turning into a tough plaque, for now at least. i think i got this bending my penis whilst drying myself accidentally out of the shower), and what i found last night i have a hard nodule at the base. i assume this has been there for a while from the toughness of it and its causing a small indent at the base and stability/buckling issues when erect.

i have lost a lot of length in the last month, have narrowing towards the top of the penis, and painful erections. the main change in routine over the last few months (before all this worsening started) has been the reduction of tension with the PMP, and the introduction of a VED. i tried following the protocol and never pumped to pain or discomfort, but am suspecting that my penis just doesn't handle the VED very well. i have been living quite healthy, with healthy food and regular exercise (swimming/running) as well.

this is quite distressing as i thought i had beat the disease as you can see from previous posts, but now am finding myself with a barely functional dick, and don't know how i should continue.

is this all part of the so called active phase or am i unknowingly harming my penis or extremely unlucky? the only positive is that i feel that my first scar has lost about 60% of its rigidity and toughness, and is more like an extended spongy area. I also have very little curvature and whenever one arised, i corrected it thanks to traction. does narrowing eventually resolve itself once scars are healed? will i regain all the lost length if the scars heal (and i continue traction).

any advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

Nolte94

The first months after noticing symptoms of Peyronies Disease are called "acute phase". Changes in deformity, pain and erectyle problems are common. This phase can be up to 18 months long.
The problem with VED and traction is, that nobody else, with the exception of you, can say for sure, if these changes are caused by new injuries or just "usual" progression. The results of VED and traction are related to the correctly use. I would continue with your treatment.
26 years old, first symptoms since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain at the beginning
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and healthy food
----
Only 5-10° left 🥳