Need Someone To Talk To.

Previous topic - Next topic

EzoBite2

... Well I'm in need of advice. I'm 15 and I think I have Peyronie's Disease. When I masturbate I notice my penis is crooked to the left. I have done so much reading because I'm self-concious already. When I learned this "thing" had a name and other people have it I was relieved. I am scared mostly. I can't talk to my father becuase he won't care, and if he did, hed take me to the doctor and I don't want to have to resort to surgery. I hate surgery and hospitals. I don't plan on having any sex for a long time but I just need reassurance really, so that's why I came here. What would a girl think? I'm a freak? I've read some girls even like crooked penis'. Is surgery the only option? I have felt left out before, but because of this, I am afraid to even go near girls in case she does decide to "go down" on me. Stress in highschool is enough, plus my sports, and this, I just can't handle it all. I suffer from enough issues already. I didn't ask for this, why'd it happen to me? I also read that your penis curves because of scarred tissue. Can scarred tissue cause other health problems? I just need to talk to someone who sees this from my shoes. Please Reply, I'm desperate.  

newguy

Thanks for posting. What is the angle of the curve? Has it always been that way? Is there any pain? This is a helpful community and I'm sure with additional info people will be more than willing to help..

MikeSmith0

Things could still change a lot in the next 3-4 years...you're not done growing, right?  Also, it's probably not Peyronies Disease at your age.  It's probably just "congenital curvature" (just genetic).  The only way to really address that (outside of surgery) is with traction.  Maybe it's better to use it now while you are still young rather than waiting... but I think that is going to be a question for a doctor...especially given your age.  I doubt they will really have the right answer since doctors probably don't see a lot of 15 year olds with curved penises.  Still, nobody under 18 should really self-treat things - especially with their penis.  

LWillisjr

Quote from: MikeSmith0 on February 27, 2011, 10:36:20 PM
The only way to really address that (outside of surgery) is with traction.  

My understanding is that not even traction can change congenital curvature.  
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

MikeSmith0

Quote from: lwillisjr on February 27, 2011, 10:57:31 PM
Quote from: MikeSmith0 on February 27, 2011, 10:36:20 PM
The only way to really address that (outside of surgery) is with traction.  

My understanding is that not even traction can change congenital curvature.

i guess it depends how much you believe the websites selling the traction devices.  sizegenetics says it can...and is supposedly backed up with research (who knows what kind of research).  i guess he'd have to ask a doctor...there may be more valid studies out there.  i haven't followed much research related to congenital curvature

edward

dont worry what a woman will think i went to many drs and none could help until i found one who knew what it was, i get shots now and it is helping, there is medication also out there but it is expensive, i would tell you dad you may think he wouldnt care but he may have had it as well,or it may be that you just need to have a heart to heart with you dad and humble yourself and tell him you love him and need his wisdom and help,your need for a woman is natural but you are young and the time for that will come and dont ruin you life with all that now learn to be a man instead of a tool learn more of how to be a provider and a leader instead of just a guy with something in his pantswomen want a leader and a provider and a man with character get that straight and anything crooked will fall in place. masterbation watch yor frustration and how tight and hard you are doing that it may be your causeto your problem in the first place.get it checked by a dr and talk to your dad. vitamin e is helpful as well, later

pvpey

Quote from: edward on March 02, 2011, 12:58:47 PM
dont worry what a woman will think i went to many drs and none could help until i found one who knew what it was, i get shots now and it is helping, there is medication also out there but it is expensive,

Shots? What type of shots and medication? Curious as I am currently trying to avoid such injections.

Iconoclast

From early adulthood my dick has curved slightly to the right. I believe that this is the result of jerking off with my right hand. I now try to alternate and I enjoy the different feel with my left hand. I'd recommend that you alternate.
I was 19 when my dick and balls achieve full size: 6.5" long and 5" girth. I'm now 5.25" long, 4.75" girth and have a pronounced upward curve near the head.
What is your size now? You may have a lot of growing to do!

Skjaldborg

Slight curvature is completely normal. Chances are, you do not have Peyronie's.

Stop reading this right now and go out and do things 15 year-olds do. Reading things about potential illnesses will only make you worry and feel worse.

You are fine. Go out and conquer the world!

Best,

Skjaldborg