Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: chronic pain for 15 months, urologist has been an absolute waste, is this it now  (Read 225 times)

porterrobinson

• Solid Contributor

i have started to developed Peyronies disease in February 2020 so 15 months ago round about.

i have never had significant pain during an erection, however there has from the very start been debilitating flaccid pain, more pronounced when its being touched in that area but present all the time even without touch. i talked to my doctor about this and he said some dumb crap, total lack of individualism treating the patient. he said pain goes away after 12 months and is present during erection. its like all he ever knew was how to read a text book or listen in medical school but not work with actual patients. because i clearly do not fit into this category. he does not know what is causing my pain and neither do i. seriously, its been so debilitating, the deformity and the recent reoccurence are bad on their own but they must not be so ever present in my daily routine life as is with the pain. that crap gets me all the time and i can not snap out of it.

is this is not? do i accept being a chronic pain patient? i lost all hope of ever getting rid of it when i was pain free for a few weeks and then it returned with a vengeance. it s like the entire tunica on the left side is damaged, pain and this burning sensation, maybe comparable to what you feel when you have an abrasion, thats how it feels like, kind of an inflammatory pain.

is there anything i can do to treat this crap? i cant imagine being in this state for the rest of my life. the mental games in my head are already strong enough, last thing i need is actual physical pain:/

i got an ultrasound with the doctor and he said there is no visible or directly palpable plaques but that this does not mean, that there is nothing there, just that it cant be detected at this stage. so what is causing the pain then? clearly i do have deformity so there must be something causing that right? why can they not detect it? is medical imagine not this good in 2021? should i get an erection US next time as this improves detection according to some studies?

and how does one treat the pain? clearly, the chronic long term Peyronies pain is different from that commonly described when talking about Peyronies disease. the pain of the acute stage, the pain that can be treated with interferon injections etc. but long term chronic pain, described on this forum by multiple people, has not been described in the literature. so what is it then?

has anyone been able to treat this at all?
single, mid 20
diagnosed early 2020
indentation 20 degree bent to left and now very severe Erectile Dysfunction for weeks
tried vacuum device with no success

Tobyg

• Solid Contributor

I have exactly the same experience as you, it is a very great frustration.
30 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.

Curvekiller94

• Solid Contributor

I have the same crap it’s only been 8 months lol “only” but there are no real signs of it getting better no real signs of it getting worse just signs of it continuing. If I touch my penis more I have more pain
26 y/o
sex injury that gradually got worse
Hard flaccid, Indentation bottom left close to my body,  mild twist left
28° up 28° Left
official diagnosed peyronies w/pain
Pentox, restorex, l-arginine, cq10, NSAID, tramadol(as needed)
Gf is supportive

porterrobinson

• Solid Contributor

it seems like nobody really knows what is going on
single, mid 20
diagnosed early 2020
indentation 20 degree bent to left and now very severe Erectile Dysfunction for weeks
tried vacuum device with no success
Pages: [1]   Go Up