Hematomas

Previous topic - Next topic

cdub

I have what I suspect is a hematoma currently which may be the result of Penile Fracture or False Penile Fracture.  

Is it common for a hematoma to occur on the penis that mainly is only noticeable in the semi-erect to erect state only?

In my flaccid state it is not noticeable or palpable.  But when I'm fully erect the hematoma is about 1/3 the size of a golf ball.  Is this consistent with what other people experienced with hematomas?  I find it odd that mine doesn't present itself in the flaccid state, so therefore maybe it is not a hematoma?  I've had the bump for over a week now and it has not gone down in size.  It's firm to the touch, doesn't have much give.

Large Indentation 3/16/20, lead to Penile Microfracture on 6/26/21.  Still suffering from large indentation, some wasting on other side of penis and large nodule when erect in center of penis (dorsal). Penis is straight & erections are good

cdub

Well I found out I do not have a hematoma.  I was diagnosed with having a fibrotic nodule or cyst in the septum.  Also another member confirmed on here that a hematoma wouldn't come and go. If it's visible when it's erect it would be visible flaccid.  That is what his Urologist told him.
Large Indentation 3/16/20, lead to Penile Microfracture on 6/26/21.  Still suffering from large indentation, some wasting on other side of penis and large nodule when erect in center of penis (dorsal). Penis is straight & erections are good