Posting a New Topic in the Resource Library

Previous topic - Next topic

cdub

Hi,

I'd like to post some links to various studies concerning Penis Fractures and so-called False Penis Fractures in the Resource Library but I'm not seeing an option to post a new topic in there.  Am I missing something there?  I just don't see any option to click on "New Topic" there like I do in the other forums.

Thanks
Large Indentation 3/16/20, lead to Penile Microfracture on 6/26/21.  Still suffering from large indentation, some wasting on other side of penis and large nodule when erect in center of penis (dorsal). Penis is straight & erections are good

Hawk

Cdub, We do not allow 20,000 members to post in the resource library.  It is a reference section only and only moderators or administrators can post there.

If you PM your links to me or another moderator (I think you communicate with Benraycamp) we will take a like at them and likely post them.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

cdub

Thanks Hawk.  I will reach out to Benraycamp0.
Large Indentation 3/16/20, lead to Penile Microfracture on 6/26/21.  Still suffering from large indentation, some wasting on other side of penis and large nodule when erect in center of penis (dorsal). Penis is straight & erections are good