Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this Peyronie’s? (caused due to surgery)  (Read 131 times)

sammy123

• PDS Newbie
Is this Peyronie’s? (caused due to surgery)
« on: July 03, 2021, 07:59:17 PM »

Hello all,
I am 28 YO and had hypospadia surgery. After 2 weeks of surgery, during the morning wood I saw that my penis was bending slightly in right direction. When I google it I saw that it might be a symptom of Peyronie’s. So I checked for the lump and I do have a hardened mass at the bottom right of my penis. When asked to the surgeon who had performed the surgery, he mentioned that it’s very unlikely that surgery causes Peyronie’s and asked me to wait until healing is complete.

Does anyone know if  the surgery causes Peyronie’s? Or this might be still scar from the surgery and I should wait?
28 YO.
Had bending and a lump at the bottom of shaft post surgery. The surgeon(urologist) asked me to wait for healing to complete.

Benraycamp0

• Global Moderator
Re: Peyronie’s caused due to surgery
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 09:21:53 PM »

Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to join in and ask your questions.

Please read through our Survival Guide as it has a ton of useful information about this condition -  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php?topic=3180.0

Could you please take a minute to fill out your signature line? It's hard to remember your case details out of 20,000 members. You can find instructions here - https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10819.0.html
26 years old. 20 degree upward curve with slight clockwise twist. Symptoms onset Dec 20.
Dr. Levine says it's not Peyronie's Disease but a slow healing wound. Saw him Mar 21 and May 21.
Traction (PMP) and supplements per Dr. Levine's recommendation.

sammy123

• PDS Newbie
Re: Peyronie’s caused due to surgery
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 01:49:16 AM »

Thanks @Benraycamp0.

Does anyone know or had an experience on Peyronie’s disease caused by trauma from  a surgery?
28 YO.
Had bending and a lump at the bottom of shaft post surgery. The surgeon(urologist) asked me to wait for healing to complete.
Pages: [1]   Go Up