my new treatment approch: help please

Previous topic - Next topic

pauli

i want to start a new therapy. this time for 6 months. i want to try nutritional supplements and restorex.

i have a couple of questions about dietary supplements. Perhaps you can help me. i thought of l'citrulline, l'arginine, acetyl-l-carnitine and coq10. maybe also zinc and selenium and omega3. what do you think?

My question would be, what should I take into account when taking in terms of the amount and the time? maybe you also have tips on good products? thanks
31 yrs old; in a supportiv relationship
first symptoms and diagnosed in february 2018
severe progression since spring 2020
several plaque/indentations and currently 40° up curve

knowledge81

Quote from: pauli on July 03, 2021, 08:01:48 AM
i want to start a new therapy. this time for 6 months. i want to try nutritional supplements and restorex.

i have a couple of questions about dietary supplements. Perhaps you can help me. i thought of l'citrulline, l'arginine, acetyl-l-carnitine and coq10. maybe also zinc and selenium and omega3. what do you think?

My question would be, what should I take into account when taking in terms of the amount and the time? maybe you also have tips on good products? thanks

Hi, don't l'citrulline and l'arginine have the same function? l'arginine has to go through liver to be produced, but l'citrulline doesn't have to, but both do same job. That's my understanding. I use l'citrulline now.
Diagnosed: July 2020
Shape: 45° up (plaque on sides & top)
Treatments: ESWT
Supplements: L-Citrulline, French Maritime Pine Bark Extract.