Manipulation(while errect) caused injury -->nerves didnt heal correctly,what do?

Previous topic - Next topic

orriw

I injured my penis 3 years ago because once while having an errection i thought "oh he looks  a little curved here lets just try to bend it a little more straight" :-X  :o
most likely the most stupid thing i ever did and prolly ever will.
Now, skip to 3 years later i still have this pain and this means it has become chronic. Ultrasound showed almost no plaques or injuries. So i think some nerve is permanent damaged, or healt not completly and is sending "pain-signals" to my brain. Now my question isi there anything i can do to heal that nerves or can nerves maybe be removed or blocked if they work against your own body? Its frustrating to have chronic pain, exspecially if there is maybe not even a real cause that causes the pain.
27y, injured at 21 y!

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now

Benraycamp0

Could you describe the pain?

Is it like a burning sensation? Or more sharper pain?
Do you feel the pain in only one specific spot or is it throughout the entire penis?
Could you rate the pain from 1-10? 1 being a dull, bothersome ache and 10 being intense pain that needs medication or other intervention.
Do you get pain while erect or flaccid or both?
Is the pain constant or does it happen or worsen after some event (sex, ejaculation, etc.)?
26 years old. 20 degree upward curve with slight clockwise twist. Symptoms onset Dec 20.
Dr. Levine says it's not Peyronie's Disease but a slow healing wound. Saw him Mar 21 and May 21.
Traction (PMP) and supplements per Dr. Levine's recommendation.

orriw

Thank you for taking the time!

I would say burning sensation, like a small wound when you cut yourself on the finger.

Specific area, about 1x1cm size.
Pain only when flaccid, and a big trigger is sex masturbation, sometimes even errection or touching it. Its like he just wants to be left alone. I will soon visit a doc and tell him i will try going 1 month without an errection and that he needs to describe me some meds to stop errections at night.
27y, injured at 21 y!

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now