No sensation in penis head but some sensation on shaft

Previous topic - Next topic

peyroniesurprise

Curious if other people have this.

I find it interesting and sad that i had this practically all of my life and did not realise it. I attribute it to masturbation habbits when i would just grip my penis but never ever touch the head. I stopped masturbation but the problem is still there.

A woman who insisten on sucking the tip made me realise initially i did not feel a thing. Gradually i started feeling something but its weird as i am just not used to such input at all.

In short, even when i had sex, all i used to feel was the tightness of the entrance of the vagina, much like i was used to feel my own grip.

I have tried focusing on other sensations but honestly it feels like i dont even have a penis tip
31 yo, Hourglass Peyronies likely because of masturbation

Treatment: Vit E and fish oil (vitD+E), no more masturbation; good improvement so far, less hourglass both in flaccid and erect state, little to no pain during erection now

Pfract

I have never read anything about this. Have you tried stimulation on your head, by your self?  

peyroniesurprise

I wont try that when aroused because its gay.

I do have some sensation in it when not aroused.

It seems that it loses sensation when i get hard, as i usuallu get too hard and it hurts

Treatment: Vit E and fish oil (vitD+E), no more masturbation; good improvement so far, less hourglass both in flaccid and erect state, little to no pain during erection now

Hawk

You masturbate enough to cause Peyronies Disease but touching your glans is gay?????

That might be the most ignorant comment we have read in months.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

peyroniesurprise

I did masturbate a lot yes. I havent for almost two years now.

Yes jerking off is a gay act, to be logically consistent to say it is not you have to also suck your dick and cum in your mouth for example.

Hawk

Well, this topic has degenerated into utter nonsense.  Good Luck.

Pfract

I am beyond shocked at what I read. Please explain to me how self pleasure makes you change your sexuality and what you are attracted to.

I am all ears.  

Hawk

Pfract, I don't think that is a discussion that is productive to the forum's mission.  I would prefer we drop it.  He won't convince you, and you won't convince him, and all any reader will get from the exchange is what they already know.  For that reason, I was tempted to lock the topic.

peyroniesurprise

Why lock the topic when head sensitivity is something other people have issues with and i have an issue with it too.

Just have that guy open a topic about his questions in general and he can quote me there. I did not start the discussion, he did. I dont see why my topic has to suffer because of his actions

Hawk

I am not locking the topic as long as you don't drag it off-topic with ignorant remarks that do not serve the mission of the forum.  We are interested in the health of your penis and associated medical issues.  We are NOT interested in your beliefs or philosophies on other topics.

peyroniesurprise

My experience and my suggestions are connected with that. I cant cut out a part because the rest does not make sense.

I remember reading that this place supported free speech but i guess i must've read that wrong.

I guess i have to add this to the growing list of sites that penalize wrongthink

Hawk

I am really sorry you did not understand the rules.  We wrote them in rather basic clear language.  For free speech to work for everyone, there are obvious restrictions. We do not censor or try to shape your thought.  Think whatever you want.  However, we do not discuss religious topics, political topics, or even off-topic subjects on the forum (as stated in the rules).  We have several other limitations on speech, such as keeping out spammers, trolls, personal attacks, and gross misinformation.  

Try rereading the rules to see if you can understand them.  You can then decide whether you want to function within that framework or move on.