Can traction work in chronic phase?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello,

Can traction also work in the chronic phase and has it worked for anyone here? Can you still reduce your curve and improve indentations, hourglassing etc?

It looks like I'm in the chronic phase, and although I know traction is the most effective in the acute phase, can it still work for me and reduce my curve some degrees?

Glad to hear people's experience that are in the acute phase and have tried it!

Thanks!
Curve: 35°
Traction, heat, pelvic floor exercises, L-citrulline

howtheheck

I am still in the acute phase but regardless, I have read many posts from people that are in the chronic phases for years and traction has helped.  I know sometimes it is hard to find what you are looking for in a forum not just this one, so I will just respond to let you know now and feel at ease....get into traction since people on this forum have had success in the chronic stage.  The only decision you should make is what is the best type of traction?  I am sure many people will respond with their thoughts.  I am using Restorex 20 days in and no change but I also do not have a simple upward curve so I am not expecting simple and fast changes.  
56 years old.  Westerner (Expat) living in China, Single, 4/21 start. Various natural topicals & orals, will use home ESWT machine.  05/24 started TCM with TCM herbs acupuncture.  06/02/21- Restorex, also noticed slight dorsal curve late 06/21

Thanks for your answer man. Good to hear there is still hope. I've already used 2 tracion devices and manual traction, but because I was too rough with it and didn't use them right I damaged myself more than I helped myself. But the times I've used traction right, I noticed good improvements.

Now I have to wait some time but I can probably begin traction again soon, this time with the help of a urologist.
I hope I can still reduce my curve, also hope Restorex will work for you!
Curve: 35°
Traction, heat, pelvic floor exercises, L-citrulline

yikes

Im pretty sure in the restorex study the average time since diagnosis was a few years. So yeah it seems to work.  
Followed the typical peyronies trajectory.
40 - 50 degree upward curve
Official diagnosis 2016
No treatments tried until now using restorex
Relationship status long term