tired of living with this crap

Previous topic - Next topic

havokt

Hey guys, I have had an hourglass deformity about 1/3 of the way up the shaft and roughly a 20-30 degree bend 2/3 of the way up the shaft for 10 years now. The condition is stable. I'm mainly on here trying to get advice for setting up a penimaster pro device. I'm a little lost because there's all kinds of stuff on their website (belt expander, diaphragms, sluice) and I'm not sure how exactly to get set up. Any advice or if you could link me in the right direction would be highly appreciated. And if you would recommend any other treatments in conjunction I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks.  
32, onset at 22
Hourglass deformity and 20-30 degree upwards curve
General discomfort when flaccid, and a light tapering of the shaft 1/3 way from the base when erect
Condition stable, never treated

Hawk

Welcome to the forum Havokt.  First, you need to fill in your signature line so other members don't have to keep asking you the same repeated basic questions.
here is a link explaining --> https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10819.0.html

Here is a link directly to the Traction board.  I suggest you post your questions there. ---> https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/board,35.0.html
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

havokt

Thanks for the speedy reply. I used to lurk here, it's heartwarming to see you've kept this place up and running. I think it's an invaluable psychological resource for guys. I'll go post in the correct forum. Thanks for your help.
32, onset at 22
General discomfort when flaccid, and a light tapering of the shaft 1/3 way from the base when erect

Benraycamp0

@havokt:

Glad you decided to join in and ask your questions!

I'm curious to hear how the last 10 years have been for you.

Did your deformity progress in the beginning? When did it stabilize?
Did you have any recollection of injury prior to the onset?
Were you ever officially diagnosed by a doctor?
Any erection issues?
Any pain?
Any issues during sex?
26 years old. 20 degree upward curve with slight clockwise twist. Symptoms onset Dec 20.
Dr. Levine says it's not Peyronie's Disease but a slow healing wound. Saw him Mar 21 and May 21.
Traction (PMP) and supplements per Dr. Levine's recommendation.

havokt

Did your deformity progress in the beginning? When did it stabilize?
It was worse at onset and then stabilized over 6 months - a year.
Did you have any recollection of injury prior to the onset?
No.
Were you ever officially diagnosed by a doctor?
No.
Any erection issues?
Like ED? No.
Any pain?
Just discomfort, a little pain before stabilization.
Any issues during sex?
Constricted ejaculation.
32, onset at 22

Hawk

I am kind of amazed that you never went to a doctor and got a diagnosis, Havokt.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

havokt

Yes sir. To satiate your curiosity, I had a lot of problems going on at the time. I was severely clinically depressed and had blown up my life at that point. I had actually scheduled an appointment with Dr. Levine, but backed out at the last minute, convincing myself treatment was too risky, that I didn't have the money for it anyways, and that I should wait to make sure the condition stabilized before I proceeded. I've only been getting my stuff back together for the past few years now. I was dead inside for a long time man. It was a condition I had decided to live with, but I'm beginning to want much more out of life.  
32, onset at 22

Benraycamp0

Given that you have had no progression for 10 years and no problems during sex except some discomfort and constricted ejaculation, you might try traction and supplements (as described in the Survival Guide) to see if it helps. There really wouldn't be any treatments offered to you given that your deformity is stable, doesn't prevent intercourse, and you have no Erectile Dysfunction issues.

That being said, traction is a very important and effective nonsurgical tool that might help a lot in your case.

It still certainly is worthwhile to see Dr. Levine if you can to get a thorough check-up and to hear his opinion, but I think you should be relieved that it hasn't progressed into anything worse till now. Likely chances that you can reverse/relieve some of your symptoms with traction and then continue living life.  :)

Is the discomfort while flaccid persistent? Or it only happens at some points (ex: after sex, after a long erection, etc.)? Has it changed at all over the years?
26 years old. 20 degree upward curve with slight clockwise twist. Symptoms onset Dec 20.
Dr. Levine says it's not Peyronie's Disease but a slow healing wound. Saw him Mar 21 and May 21.
Traction (PMP) and supplements per Dr. Levine's recommendation.