New to this; suspect of peyronie

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnfelp

Before I start, I have to say that my english is intermediate, please forgive any mistakes.
I still don't really know if I have Peyronie's disease. I used to masturbate myself by rubbing my penis on my bed when I was a teenager. I stopped doing it but I think that it caused my penis to be curved down. I still didn't checked how many degree's it is, but I think that it may be a problem in sex. I don't want to look for a urologist right now, only if I trully have problems in sex, which I think I may have, but I'm not sure yet. I do not feel any pain in my penis and never felt.

I was thinking of doing the traction by hand to try to correct my penis curvature, but I have not found how to do it anywhere. Can you guys please help me? What do you think about my situation and where can I find how to do this technique?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

Welcome to the forum John, Your written English is fine.  I would not have known it was not your native language if you had not mentioned it.

I would bet my life you do not have Peyronies Disease, and I would bet my life that the way you masturbated has nothing to do with your curve.  The majority of men are born with a curve: some slight, some much greater.  You very likely have a congenital curve.  It is VERY rare for a teen to have Peyronies Disease, and you mention none of the Peyronies Disease symptoms. Peyronies Disease is NOT a curved penis. Peyronies Disease is a PROGRESSING deformity that results from advancing plaque that can usually be felt.  It has an active phase of 12-24 months that usually causes pain.

Hand traction is NOT going to resolve a congenital curve.  I am not even sure mechanical traction would help.  I might help a little.  What direction is the curve?  Also, how old are you?

Hawk
Founder/Administrator

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Johnfelp

It's curved down and I am 19 years old. I do not have any curve to the left neither to the right. In the past 2 days I was doing hand traction while my penis was erect, but I saw a post here that said that we should not do this, what do you think?
I still think that atleast some of my penis curvature is due to the kind of masturbation that I did in the past. I used to press my penis against my bed, putting a LOT of pressure on it, many and many times. Some days I would do it for hours. This practice may have curved my penis down by the course of time

Im happy to know that my case probably is not Peyronie's and I really thank you for disposing your time to answer me and other people that need help.

Hawk

Be VERY CAREFUL with manual hand traction.  I advise against it.  You cannot measure the amount of tension, and you cannot be consistent with the tension.  All examples of tissue expansion, whether medical or African tribes using lip discs, use low long-term stretching.  If you injure your penis, you will injure the short side (the bottom of the shaft).  You will develop scar tissue on that side which will curve you more.

I doubt it was masturbation because you do not mention feeling pain during or after masturbation.  I don't know what position you were in when you did this. If you were bending your penis down, any bending injury would have been to the top, and it would have likely curved up.  If you were rubbing the underside of the shaft on the bed, I guess you could have caused a friction or pressure injury on the underside that resulted in non-elastic scar tissue when healing, but I doubt that. Many men have a significant congenital downward curve.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Johnfelp

Thank you for all the valuable information. I will remember everything you said. Goodbye!