Xiaflex un Europe??

Previous topic - Next topic

lumineer78

Is there a way to get this treatment in Europe after the medication was discontinued?? I live in Spain and this seems to be the best,most effective non invasive treatment.

Thanks!!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

MrUpwards

I have the same question!  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Gabriel

Hey guys,

I asked this question recently to my uro (Dr Galiano, Paris): he told me that unfortunately we should not count on it anymore, as the US Company discontinued export for financial matters, and almost no one in Europe (public authorities or health professionnal that could try to do lobby job) cares about it and will fight for Xiaflex being authorised again inside EU, in a near future at least...

Anyways, don't lose hope in the meatime, and try everything you reasonably can on this forum to improve your condition: you can and will finally find something or some things that will really work for you!!

Cheers,

G
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

Jack1909

so I need to travel to US in order to get it done, that's ridicolous
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Torsten64

I think unfortunately traveling to the US to get Xiaflex may be your only option. I think the manufacturer pulled it from the European market out of greed. They probably weren't getting paid enough through the national health plans so they just yanked it and went back to the States where they could rip everyone off on the cost.  
63, Peyroines since 2014, no ED, lost relationship over it. Tried Pentox, did nothing. Don't think traction will work. Lost length, bend upward maybe 30 degrees. From Jever, Germany

Pete10

I´ve been quoted collagenase injections from Lyxurologia Spain. I don´t know what kind of collagenese they have, but Xiaflex (Xiapex) is also collagenase (collagenase clostridium histolyticum). I have asked if it something similar than Xiaflex, but haven´t got any answer. Anyway, it needs several injections, once a month, so for me it is not possible to travel monthly between Finland and Spain.  Maybe you lumineer78 as living in Spain can ask more information and post it here?
2 failed TURP surgery destroyed ejaculation, orgasm and sensation.
They caused severe Peyronies and nerve damage.
Erection is still left.
Peyronies since 2019, age 62.

bentoboy

A few months ago, I reached out to one of the representatives of Xiapex in Europe, and I was told that they took it off the market and are not going to supply it to Europe in the foreseeable future. BUT then I emailed a distributor of Xiapex in Europe, and this is what I was told:

https://ibb.co/DDgF8Qj
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.