Alternative to parcl for Restorex shipments (or other product)

Previous topic - Next topic

howtheheck

Hi everyone, I have viewed many posts for users outside USA who want to get product from USA and are directed to parcl.  I myself looked at parcl but decided against it due to it is a P2P service.  Nothing against anyone who has had success with them, I just wanted to try another route.  

I googled top 10 forwarders and got Stackry as an alternative.  They are a company that specializes in this.  I signed up very quickly.  No fee for signing up.  They have you ship to a non-sales tax state (NH) so I did not have to pay sales tax.  They can consolidate product after they give you a "suite number".  Your product arrives and is held there for 45 days free as you consolidate product if you want for a one time cheaper shipping rate to your final destination.  

For me, I wanted to order Restorex, since sizegenetics although shipped to China, was in my mind a subpar product that I received from Europe.  

Ordered 05/27, shipped in 4 days UPS to Stackry.  Got an email notice same day it arrived from Stackry that is was ready for shipping.  I paid a $53 shipping fee on their website, shipped out next day (obvious time zone issues).  That same morning China time I got a text from China DHL it will arrive on 06/02-06/04.  06/02 China DHL text me again, I paid the duty via a QR code, and at 10:56 am China time 06/02 it was at my door.  

Again parcl seems to get good feedback on this forum, but if you are looking for another source, Stackry is another choice.
56 years old.  Westerner (Expat) living in China, Single, 4/21 start. Various natural topicals & orals, will use home ESWT machine.  05/24 started TCM with TCM herbs acupuncture.  06/02/21- Restorex, also noticed slight dorsal curve late 06/21

knowledge81

Hi. Thanks for sharing this. I'm in Taiwan and was looking to buy a RestoreX device so seems this could be a good option. Isn't the payment option for RestoreX also restricted for US Paypal/Bank accounts though?
Diagnosed: July 2020
Shape: 45° up (plaque on sides & top)
Treatments: ESWT
Supplements: L-Citrulline, French Maritime Pine Bark Extract.

howtheheck

If you have a international Visa you can use.  I have a BOC international Visa and I think this is how I paid for it...
56 years old.  Westerner (Expat) living in China, Single, 4/21 start. Various natural topicals & orals, will use home ESWT machine.  05/24 started TCM with TCM herbs acupuncture.  06/02/21- Restorex, also noticed slight dorsal curve late 06/21

knowledge81

Quote from: howtheheck on August 09, 2021, 05:12:41 AM
If you have a international Visa you can use.  I have a BOC international Visa and I think this is how I paid for it...

OK, I figured all VISAs were international...I have a VISA debit card and it didn't work. The billing address part - what did you do? I can't fill it in with my UK address so I can only use the Stackry shipping address, but surely that is the reason it got rejected.

howtheheck

I also used Stackry's address.  The Bank of China called me to verify transaction.  I know exactly what you are saying and when I run into this problem with my home based credit cards I have this issue.

Usually, I call the card issuing bank in advance to tell them what I am doing.  Sometimes they have me stay on the phone while I process the transaction, sometimes they just enter in the system so the next time it will clear.  All the bank cares about is they want to be sure it is not a fraudulent transaction.  

knowledge81

Quote from: howtheheck on August 11, 2021, 08:29:16 PM
I also used Stackry's address.  The Bank of China called me to verify transaction.  I know exactly what you are saying and when I run into this problem with my home based credit cards I have this issue.

Usually, I call the card issuing bank in advance to tell them what I am doing.  Sometimes they have me stay on the phone while I process the transaction, sometimes they just enter in the system so the next time it will clear.  All the bank cares about is they want to be sure it is not a fraudulent transaction.

I see. I tried a credit card also, but rejected as also UK based. So asked an American friend and he is helping to buy it and then I will use Stackry forwarding service.

knowledge81

Quote from: howtheheck on August 11, 2021, 08:29:16 PM

I registered and emailed them regarding a question about my address and there was no response and that was over a week ago so I am not using them.  

howtheheck

I am really sorry you did not get a response.  I usually email them and get a response next working day due to time zone issues.  Maybe check your junk email?  I know it happened on my first email response from them.  

Regardless, the most important thing is you get your traction device.  I wish you great success once it finally arrives!!!

knowledge81

Quote from: howtheheck on August 20, 2021, 08:05:34 PM
I am really sorry you did not get a response.  I usually email them and get a response next working day due to time zone issues.  Maybe check your junk email?  I know it happened on my first email response from them.  

Regardless, the most important thing is you get your traction device.  I wish you great success once it finally arrives!!!

Not in junk and thank you. I can't wait to get started.