Been here a while so thought I would say HI!

Previous topic - Next topic

Mcrmale

So guys, here is my story....

I am 50 old gay male.
77kg
6'

March 2020
Initially I noticed a small thumbnail size bruise top of the middle of my shaft whilst showering. No pain.

I think happened during sex a day or so earlier, but absolutely wasn't any rough sex.

Bruise went away but then probably a month after the bruising , I woke up, with my usual morning erection, and there was this upward 45 degree curve and loss of about 1.5"  length (now just about 6") and significant girth loss especially around the lower half of my shaft. A definite "WTF" moment.

I was 7.5" before, thicker at the end and tapering to a narrower base. I am now a little over 6". I have noticed my balls don't hang like they used to and look smaller.  My scrotum is tighter than before. I can feel "strings" tuning the length of my penis. Not really sure they were there before but I presume this is the plaque.  Some loss of sensitivity. Penis feels very limp when limp and kind of pulled in....if you get me.

The curvature seemed to happen overnight, certainly I hadn't noticed any changes during my occasional masturbation sessions.  

No pain. But for several weeks though I experienced really intense erections several times a day, much like I did when I was 17.

Lots of googling ensued. I purchased basic VED, and performed gentle vacuum exercises.

I spoke to my, very helpful, Dr and he referred me to a urologist. He diagnosed Peyronies.
I got prescribed a SOMAcorrect on the NHS, so it cost me just under £10.

It's now one year since I first noticed the Peyronies.

I then attended a VED clinic at the hospital. Their protocol was for me to use the B tube and perform 20 erections, hold for 15 to 20s and release. Do this for one week.
Then use the C tube the following week, then back to B tube. The A tube I feel is too tight when fully pumped.  I am one month in. I am doing this almost everyday. One month in I can't say I have noticed any change. The urologist has said it will take between 6-12 months. After 12 months there isn't going to be any further effects of using the VED.

I am taking 200mg coQ10 daily.

I still get morning erections, with no pain, for which I am absolutely relieved about. However, getting an erection does seem to take more effort and they are not as strong, firm or feel as sensitive.

1 month since starting VED...no noticeable change.

Urologist wants to see me again in 6 months.
50yrs old gay male. 45 degree upward curve. Occurred March 2020
Loss of 1.5" of length. Loss of girth - especially around base.
NHS supplied SOMAcorrect daily use for 15-30 mins since April 2021
200mg CoQ10 and Vitamin E

Hawk

Welcome to the forum and a huge thanks for filling in your signature line.  I am assuming you probably read the Survival Guide but if not, it is crucial to gain basic knowledge and ask questions.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html

I would consider traction.  The sooner you approach this from more than one method the greater the chance of success.  

Hawk
Founder/Administrator
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Mcrmale

So I am back...

Have to say things stabilised and didnt get any worse.... but didnt get any better....but this morning woke up and there a f***ing bruise on my dick again.....WTF!?

Absolutely no sex...not had sex for months, not even jerked off for at least a month.

Does this mean it's back...and it's going to get worse?

It's been 2.5yrs since it first occured.

LWillisjr

The bruise alone doesn't mean Payronies is back or worse. But it is strange the bruise appeared, and you don't seem to know what may have caused it.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Mcrmale

Phew - doesn't look like anything has progresses from the bruise, all gone.

I always seem to have a darkened area though on that part of my penis.....exactly where the curve is.

Sonic

So how did the Somacorrect VED work out now that time has gone by.

Did it help in any way?
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.