Peyronies Disease very close to the base - Do Traction devices work ?

Previous topic - Next topic

orriw

My Peyronies Disease Plaque is very close to the base, so basically just above the balls/testicles.
I wonder, do you think Traction Device work for me or does is that not in the reach where the device pulls / applies traction?
Also,any recommendation? Thought about PMP bc it gets good reviews and is not as expensive as RestoreX.
27y, injured at 21 y!

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now

LWillisjr

Traction devices will pull the full length of the Tunica down to where it attaches to your pelvic bone with ligaments. So yes traction will work even around the base. In your signature line you mention that you have a congenital curve close to the base. Are you trying to improve your congenital curve with traction??

It may be worth trying, but I have only ever heard of minimal improvement of congenital curves due to traction usage.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

MauvaisCoton

Hi, I can only speak for RestoreX because I haven't tried other devices. It's supposed to work even if the curvature caused by Peyronie's disease is closer to the body (see manual, p. 30).

https://www.restorex.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/PRM_RestoreX_IFUPeyronies_10.20REVJ_English_3.pdf
30. Congenital curvature upward. Diagnosed with Peyronies Disease in 2017. Curvature near the base of the shaft (approx. 45° to the left). Still painful sometimes. Mild ED since summer 2020. Anxious.
Currently using RestoreX (since 04/21) and L-citrulline.

lmspca

Yes, it removed one of the bands (hour glass) i had close to base.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions