traction devices and consrictve bands and possible damage causing peyronie's

Previous topic - Next topic

fubar

To all suffered

Do not get involved with constrictive devices unless you have immediate time rection and you do not loose consciousness. I will not get  into detail but I know it causes Peyronie's. I saw  the deformetion created by my own hand I am not proud of this but you definately do not want your penis to grow cold by constrition rings it can. Will occur with a noose or Constrictive band usually equipped with a ved.

Do not strangle your penis it will only make your Peyronie's worse or be the cause.
Be strong and do what you can to become stronger as your penis is weaker because of the damage.Please. continue to be apart of this forum and cause .

Be aware ,research and get educated ,above all get experienced!

Fubar

newguy

Hi Jim, can you provide a little more details regarding losing consciousness? Did you lose consciousness while wearing a device that holds blood in the penis (constriction rings)? If so, for how long?

Old Man

Note to all:

I can vouch for fubar's warning to guys about using the restrictor bands that come with a VED.

THEY ARE NEVER, REPEAT, NEVER TO BE USED WITH A VED FOR ANY KIND OF PEYRONIES DISEASE THERAPY!! THEY ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR USE TO HOLD UP AN ERECTION WHEN ONE USES THE VED FOR SEXUAL ACTIVITY. THE RING/BAND MUST BE REMOVED AT LEAST EVERY 30 MINUTES TO ALLOW FREE BLOOD FLOW AGAIN. ANY ERECTION LASTNG LONER THAN 30 MINUTES CAN AND WILL CAUSE DAMAGE. ERECTIONS LASTING LONGER THAN 4 HOURS REGARDLESS OF THE REASON MUST BE TREATED AT AN EMERGENCY FACILITY ASAP.

CAPS USED HERE FOR EMPHASIS ABOUT THIS WARNING!

I do not know of anyone losing consciousness due to a restrictor ring, but it could possibly happen. If this should happen, then further damage to one's penis is very likely to happen. Coldness as fubar states is a warning sign that the ring/band must be removed to allow free blood flow again.

A prolonged erection is called priapism if it lasts longer than the 4 hour period and won't release by itself. It is a very dangerous situation and must be avoided at all costs.

The above information is furnished as a caution to any and all users of restrictor rings/bands. That is the reason that a caution note is provided in just about every thread on this forum about the 30 minute rule of ED and Peyronies Disease therapy.

SO, A WORD TO THE WISE SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT!

Old Man

Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

taylorj

I couldn't agree more. In fact, I suspect using a vacuum device recreationally contributed to my Peyronie's. The plaques in my penis (large one at the base, smaller near the glans) correspond closely with the areas that inflated most during pumping. The middle, which inflated much less, is where the hourglassing is. Leave these devices the heck alone as any sort of therapeutic device.

newguy

I think the trouble with people using any device without guidence is that it's likely very easy to overpump, or maybe to not even realise that there is such a thing as overpumping. And constriction rings are a definite no-no. I doubt many outlets selling penis pumps provide any dirction as to what is safe and what isn't. Using the VED for peyronie's disease can be very effective when followed in a methodical and conservative manner. It's rare to hear of an injury when used correctly.

fubar

All devices should be used with extreme caution. Do not try to extend or pump beyond what is comfortable.Stay with what feels normal.When you feel pain stop.Pain will only aid. To the destruction of your member.

Fubar

fubar

Gareth

I'm sorry i did not answer your question.Actually quite embarrassed. During the time I was experiencing erectile dysfunction I used comstictive bands to maintain erection.I feel a sleep curling with my girl , fell asleep.with the constrictive band on.

Jim