Did Dr. Levine Invent a Traction Device? & Restorex Traction Force

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony52

Did Dr. Levine develop the PMP device or any other traction device, or does he have a stack in any device(s)?  On another note, is the traction force of Restorex greater than the PMP or any other traction device(s)?  Thanks

Benraycamp0

No, Dr. Levine did not develop or assist in the development of any traction device. He recommends it because it's a comfortable device (vacuum suction cup for glans) that can be worn for many hours per day.

I do think the tension force on the RestoreX is generally higher than the tension force you'd use on the PMP. Although, you can adjust the force on the PMP to be whatever you want it to be. It doesn't really matter though. Both are great devices and both will deliver results.
26 years old. 20 degree upward curve with slight clockwise twist. Symptoms onset Dec 20.
Dr. Levine says it's not Peyronie's Disease but a slow healing wound. Saw him Mar 21 and May 21.
Traction (PMP) and supplements per Dr. Levine's recommendation.

Pfract

I second Benray. He did not invent any device. He did however put together a great medical paper, on the most up-to-date treatments for peyronies. What works and what doesn't. It was shared here on the board before.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7108992/

Not actually the paper i was talking about, but a better one from him that talks about oral therapies.