PROBLEM REPLACING PENIS EXTENDER FOAM INTERFACE FOR NOOSE/STRAP

Previous topic - Next topic

taylorj

I have the KR Extender with the noose sold by Autoextender.com. Later I bought the JES Extender with the so-called comfort strap. They are both useful and both provide somewhat different stretching properties & experiences. I alternate them regularly.

The KR Extender is made with the same quality as the early JES with noose. The seller provides a high quality comfort foam tube that fits over the silicone noose that, for me, prevents my penis head from being strangled and I can wear it whatever length of time I want. It's made of very dense foam, not the light, squishy foam that comes with some products. Oh, now and then I misposition it enough that I get a pinching sensation and have to cut that day's session short, but generally it's a winner. I found that the noose seems to stretch the penis more towards the top where the noose is, and less in the middle and bottom sections.

BUT THERE'S A PROBLEM AND IT'S NOT A LITTLE ONE: TRY TO GET HIM TO SEE YOU A REPLACEMENT FOAM COVER FOR THE NOOSE. He doesn't offer it on his site and he did not answer my query about providing one. He provides two of them and once they wear out you're on your own. More on this below.

The JES Extender with the comfort strap gets a good grip on about half an inch just under the penis head and therefore stretches the penis better toward the middle and bottom, and not as much at the top. The comfort of this strap and effectiveness with which it grips the penis depends almost entirely on the foam interface--the foam piece which fits over the penis and lies just underneath the strap. In my opinion, this is the BIG failing of these straps. The JES came with some flimsy, what do they call it?--life foam? which tore up in about two weeks. Fortunately--AND HERE'S THE BIG USEFUL TIP-- I had purchased the KR Extender Gold which came with a number of silicone pressure tubes ("Autosleeve") to roll over the penis and hold a molded steel weight at the end. (Not sure of their effectiveness at all but they're a swell fetish item.) I cut a 1/2 inch section of one of the blue one's with a matte knife (nice clear straight cut) and used it to replace the cheap foam product and guess what? IT WORKS ABOUT 10 TIMES BETTER! The silicone has more surface tension, gripping both the penis and the strap well, and wears all day without the chafing that the rough surfaced foam inflicted. It's a superior substitute.  Caveat: On his site, Autoextender says it will only sell the silicone tubes as a replacement item to existing customer.  So my recommendation is, get whichever KR Extender package includes the silicone tubes, purchase the comfort strap headpiece with strap at Ebay (they're selling it for around $40 there for people who have the noose-type product) and VOILA! you're set.

Not so easy is replacing the noose foam cover with something that works. BIG COMPLAINT AHEAD: I purchased an expensive substitute product from the X-4 site and got a cheap foam product that collapses within a couple of hours: Head choking time and mucho pain. I tried their comfort strap product as well and it's inferior too, though not much different than the foam interface that JES provided.

These guys need to get their act together on suitable replacement foam products. Otherwise I'm left believing they just see their customers as marks to be ripped off. Meanwhile, the search for a suitable foam cover for my extender noose goes on.

peter32461