I have a congenital penile curvature and I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous1

I'm 19 and I have a congenital penile curvature, 30-40 degrees curved downwards.
No other issues, just the fact that it has a curve when erect.
I visited a urologist a few days ago. He also did a check up and he has concluded that I have a congenital penile curvature.
I haven't done much research about treatments but I heard about getting surgery & electroshock therapy. Is it true electroshock works? Do you guys have any experiences with this and other treatments? What are all the treatments?
Cause the urologist told me the only way to treat CPC for everybody is by getting a surgery.
I honestly don't know how I feel about surgery because it has a chance of failing and the curve can just return and the surgery could ruin my penis. Besides what even is the point for me to treat my CPC anyways? I highly doubt I will ever be able to get into a relationship again and not ruin it. I'm almost 20 and I've only been in a relationship once. I ended it because I did not want to dissapoint my partner. I highly doubt sex is even possible so I simply ended the relationship. I don't even know if I'll ever be able to have a relationship again. I never tried normal or online dating and I don't think I even want to try. I've isolated myself from everybody for the last 3 years. I have avoided relationships & sex all my life. Not because I did not want either but because I knew I had nothing to offer to women. Even my alright sized dick will lose length when I get the surgery done. And then there's the side effects and chance of failure.
If I don't get it treated I probably can't have sex either.

But recently I have been dating a girl, online because we accidentally crossed paths. I have a reasonable chance at getting into a relationship again. But I'm not so sure about that.
What am I supposed to do? I don't even know what to do anymore. Do I just get the surgery done then? since this is the only way to treat it.
19 Years Old
Congenital Curve of about 40 degrees down
crude/inaccurate tracing
https://imgur.com/a/r1Sb2zZ
Never had intercourse
Hoping to find a way to correct (surgery ?)
Found a girl I am very interested in.

Alex83

Hey!

Your story reminds me of my own.

Listen if you have a crush on this girl! Go for it! Don't deprive yourself, if she is understandable, she won't judge you, I stayed 1 year with a girl and I had a 50-60 degree bend!

Afterwards you will surely feel annoyed, and you may be embarrassed to make your relationship difficult... if this happens, the only solution is surgery... but don't do as I did, choose a good surgeon from the beginning.

But for the moment I advise you not to close yourself off and especially to make the right choice for surgery, you are a virgin case, you will have fewer complications than many guys on the forum who have already undergone surgery!

And talk to your parents, explain that this is not a simple surgery as many surgeons say!

27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Hawk

You have to trust some wisdom.  I have grandchildren older than you and younger than you.  This is like a conversation with a wise grandfather who knows a lot about life and even more about penis issues.

At 19, you cannot safely bet that you will not do space travel in your lifetime.  You certainly cannot predict that you will never be in a relationship.  Though you should not wait, you have decades to make the very best decision to fix this.  
Rule One - Choose carefully and do not rush into a poor surgery or treatment.

Ask yourself a question.  If the last woman you cared about told you she wanted you forever, both emotionally and sexually, but because of a tilted cervix, she could only have vigorous sex doggy style or in a few other positions, would you have walked out on her?  If the answer is no, then:
Rule Two - Give women some credit and give them the right to make that decision rather than you making it for them.

I have many suggestions for handling this with women and some advice on what I would try for treatment, but before we go there, I have a few questions.
Did the urologist see you erect?

Are you interested in posting or sharing a photo of your erect penis.  If you want to post it, you can later delete it if you want.  I would like to know what we are dealing with so we have some idea if it is even an issue, if maybe a 10-degree correction would solve the issue, etc.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Anonymous1

Quote from: Hawk on May 03, 2021, 08:41:32 PM
You have to trust some wisdom.  I have grandchildren older than you and younger than you.  This is like a conversation with a wise grandfather who knows a lot about life and even more about penis issues.

At 19, you cannot safely bet that you will not do space travel in your lifetime.  You certainly cannot predict that you will never be in a relationship.  Though you should not wait, you have decades to make the very best decision to fix this.  

Ask yourself a question.  If the last woman you cared about told you she wanted you forever, both emotionally and sexually, but because of a tilted cervix, she could only have vigorous sex doggy style or in a few other positions, would you have walked out on her?  If the answer is no, then:
Rule Two - Give women some credit and give them the right to make that decision rather than you making it for them.

I have many suggestions for handling this with women and some advice on what I would try for treatment, but before we go there, I have a few questions.

Are you interested in posting or sharing a photo of your erect penis.  If you want to post it, you can later delete it if you want.  I would like to know what we are dealing with so we have some idea if it is even an issue, if maybe a 10-degree correction would solve the issue, etc.

Anyways, I don't have a relationship with the girl yet. We have only been talking for weeks. The moment I tell her about the curve she will probably give up on me. I'm not even that attractive and I don't have much to offer anyways. It will never evolve into a relationship and if it somehow will, it is bound to fail.

Is it just a good idea to just get the surgery done then? I don't think I'm getting into anymore relationships after this.

And is it true that surgery is actually the only treatment? why do I hear people talking about electroshock and other treatments then?
Are there others ways to treat CPC without the surgery?
19 Years Old
crude/inaccurate tracing
Never had intercourse

Alex83

Unfortunately not...

The only solution here, some people will talk about traction to correct your curvature, but unfortunately it is downward and nothing will change, this on the other hand can considerably increase your length that you can eventually lose during surgery.

But as Hawk said, don't rush into anything. Don't stop yourself from living, once you have the maturity and the information you need you can consider surgery, this forum contains a lot of information.

27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Anonymous1

Quote from: Alex83 on May 04, 2021, 03:39:37 AM
Unfortunately not...

The only solution here, some people will talk about traction to correct your curvature, but unfortunately it is downward and nothing will change, this on the other hand can considerably increase your length that you can eventually lose during surgery.

But as Hawk said, don't rush into anything. Don't stop yourself from living, once you have the maturity and the information you need you can consider surgery, this forum contains a lot of information.

Well, that sucks I guess.

Anyways, Will intercourse even be possible for me if I get the surgery done? cause my dick will probably still be curved downwards and I will lose length. My penis is 19cm. Although I don't know if I correctly measured it. I simply placed a flexible ruler on the side of my penis and bent it in the same curve as my penis. I didn't place it on top or on the bottom because it would give me uneven numbers and not the true length of the penis. Did I measure it correctly? do you guys have any better ways of measuring? cauldn't find anything about measuring curved dicks on google.

And what's the whole traction thing? Should I talk to my urologist about it?
19 Years Old
crude/inaccurate tracing
Never had intercourse

Alex83

Yes, but that is surely the price to pay... many think they can live with it and in their late twenties decide to have the surgery

So yes, of course you can still have it done! I have already had my first surgery and I can totally have sex but it was done wrong because my surgeon did a nesbit on my severe curvature, and when I asked around I learned that the nesbit does not solve my severe curvature!

I now have 30 degrees down and you have 40, this seems equivalent, a good surgeon will be able to resolve this without leaving a significant residual curvature (+10 degrees)

For your penis you have a good length! It will not affect your sex life at all if you lose up to 2 cm ! To measure, take a flexible tape or ruler and put it over your penis, press it against your bone (the little hollow) and there you go!

For traction, I learned a lot here with Neov and AeroT and on specialized forums! I advise you to do it by hand and without using any device, it's safe if you're careful, I can explain it in more detail in private if you want!

27 yo

Olive

Manual traction is definitely not safe unlike mechanical traction is. I had very mild natural curve and decided to try to correct it by doing manual traction. Well, it didn't end up well, my dick went from very mild curve to 90 degrees in one day. I'm a strong bodybuilder and it is very hard for me to gauge the tension when doing manual traction. I hurt my dick so bad, every night I used to wake up in tears when I got nightly erection, it hurt so bad. When you buy a legit traction device, the tension is usually just 1kg max, which is the optimal. How the hell are you going to manually get that tension, you can't and I didn't, which resulted in serious injury.

Manual traction is the most dangerous thing you can do for your dick especially if you have superhuman strength.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Alex83

Oh crap sorry for you man ....
Did you have a congenital curvature before?

I read your story, did you manage to correct your left curvature completely ? Are you still using phallosan forte ? I have this device but I have always found it restrictive.
27 yo

Olive

I think I got that mild left curvature because I masturbated all my life lying on my stomach and dick bent on left side and humping on blanket. I never did masturbate any other way and this lasted since I was about 13 to mid 20, so I'm pretty sure I got my mild curvature this way.

I'm almost back to where I started before my manual traction accident, only a mild natural looking curvature now. I used just SOMA VED and phallosan forte and I still use them both daily. I have to admit that I'm getting a little tired of doing traction, but VED is very fun and it just takes 10-20 minutes of your time daily. I'm probably going to drop traction this year and just do VED 10 minutes twice daily until I draw my last breath. My goal is to get the large size SOMA cylinder filled so that there is no empty space anywhere, then I'm happy with my dick.

Hawk

Anonymous,

If I showed enough concern for you to take time to respond to your post, why did you not show enough concern to answer my questions?

Alex83

Quote from: Olive on May 04, 2021, 08:17:10 AM
I think I got that mild left curvature because I masturbated all my life lying on my stomach and dick bent on left side and humping on blanket. I never did masturbate any other way and this lasted since I was about 13 to mid 20, so I'm pretty sure I got my mild curvature this way.

I'm almost back to where I started before my manual traction accident, only a mild natural looking curvature now. I used just SOMA VED and phallosan forte and I still use them both daily. I have to admit that I'm getting a little tired of doing traction, but VED is very fun and it just takes 10-20 minutes of your time daily. I'm probably going to drop traction this year and just do VED 10 minutes twice daily until I draw my last breath. My goal is to get the large size SOMA cylinder filled so that there is no empty space anywhere, then I'm happy with my dick.

Ok I'm glad you managed to correct your curvature, you're one of the few guys who made it here, well done man!

Did you notice a gain in length too ?

I have to admit that what you say scares me, because I do hand traction and I'm afraid of worsening my curvature. I avoid doing too much, and I stop directly when I feel pain (especially when a suture in my penis pulls), I've been doing it since last September and I feel when I'm doing too much, but I've been feeling pain in the internal sutures of my penis for some time now, something I didn't feel before...

I might do well to stop traction until my next surgery where I plan to remove these permanent sutures and use absorbable sutures, and resume traction once the sutures have dissolved

27 yo

Olive

I have never really cared for how long my dick is but it is 7" now and definitely longer than before. My dream dick is just average in length, about 6" would be just fine but I would like to have a really thick and straight dick or even a little upward curve to hit that G-spot. I don't understand why someone would want really long dick, you can't go balls deep in p~$$% then and long dick is not as strong as medium dick.

When I hurt myself doing manual traction it felt just a little tight and mildly painful just like when you stretch a tight muscle, but after the session it started gradually hurt more and more. I wouldn't dare to do that ever again, it's not for me that's for sure.

Alex83

Ah that's very good indeed! I'm at 6.5 and was considering going to 7 before I had my surgery.

I also dream of an ascending curve, but I've always had this descending curve which makes my sexual relations much less passionate
27 yo

Anonymous1

Quote from: Hawk on May 04, 2021, 08:31:04 AM
Anonymous,

If I showed enough concern for you to take time to respond to your post, why did you not show enough concern to answer my questions?
I was quite busy today. But I will try to answer it now.
Quote from: Hawk on May 03, 2021, 08:41:32 PM

The urologist did not see me erect in person. He just saw one photo, this photo of my erect penis from the side.
It's kind of a weird angle so it's hard to see the curve completely. I did not stimulate my penis for about half a minute while trying to take the picture so the erection probably weakened just a little, making the curve seem bigger.

My penis is about 19 cm when erect I believe.
19 Years Old
crude/inaccurate tracing
Never had intercourse

Alex83

27 yo

Hawk

I cannot say for sure that it will work but I would try mechanic traction NOT manual traction.  I think but do not know that you could:

1. Very likely decrease the curve
2. Increase the length so if you had surgery and lost some length it would not be as much of an issue to you.  You have nothing to lose but the cost of a device and some time commitment.

Before I started traction I would take precise BPSFL measurements.
I would make accurate measurements or trace your hard erect angle.

Progress will be slow but worth it.

Have you ever had actual intercourse with a female?
I have no doubt you could have intercourse with rear entry (dog style, reverse cowgirl, dog style with the female's head on a pillow, or laying on your side).

Anonymous1

"Have you ever had actual intercourse with a female?"
No.
"Progress will be slow but worth it."
How long do you think it will take? also, how do I get one of these traction devices? do I just talk to the urologist about it? cause he never mentioned them he just said that the only way to treat it is through surgery.
19 Years Old
crude/inaccurate tracing
Never had intercourse

Alex83

Quote from: Anonymous1 on May 08, 2021, 09:17:54 PM
"Have you ever had actual intercourse with a female?"
No.
"Progress will be slow but worth it."
How long do you think it will take? also, how do I get one of these traction devices? do I just talk to the urologist about it? cause he never mentioned them he just said that the only way to treat it is through surgery.

Because the only solution for your curvature is surgery, I still wonder why Hawk you say that traction will probably be able to reduce his curvature, when no one on the forum or even outside has shown that traction has reduced a downward curvature.

Traction will only serve to increase your length prior to a surgery that will make you lose length, and only for that
27 yo

Hawk

First of all, increasing length is no insignificant thing.  Next, I have no idea where how you came to the conclusion that traction does not work on curves and dents of all types.

All you have to do is think it through.  Traction can only increase length by stretching the shortest part of the penis.  Hen a penis is stretched there is no tension put on the long side of the penis.  Anyone who did not at least try traction prior to surgery is making a mistake.

Alex83

I was born with a congenital downward curvature, I have tried traction and I have been educating myself for many years, I am sure of what I say unfortunately without being pretentious.
Many have tried, I have read on many forums (notably: thundersplace.org)

But if you have an experience of a guy who succeeded with a downward bend I am a taker!

I agree that anyone should beginning traction before surgery!
27 yo

thecrookedone

@anonymous : welcome to the forum. ive been here a long time but only recently started posting and sharing. keep sharing your progress , there are lots of experienced members here who can point you in the right direction, good luck.

@Hawk :

i have a 60-70 degree curve . i want to get surgery done. would you recommend that i try traction before surgery ? i dont want to end up with any injury .. just want to understand how it exactly helps. thanks  

Congenital Penile Curvature. Ventral. 80-90 degrees.

Plication Surgery - Aug 2022

Anonymous1

Quote from: Alex83 on May 08, 2021, 10:59:02 PM
Because the only solution for your curvature is surgery, I still wonder why Hawk you say that traction will probably be able to reduce his curvature, when no one on the forum or even outside has shown that traction has reduced a downward curvature.

Traction will only serve to increase your length prior to a surgery that will make you lose length, and only for that
Does it matter wether I try traction before or after the surgery?

Do the traction devicies cost money?
19 Years Old
crude/inaccurate tracing
Never had intercourse

Jack1909

Come on everybody knows traction is useless to treat congenital  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works