Does traction-induced soreness ever subside?

Previous topic - Next topic

AnaDuck

I have been using RestoreX for 3 months now (with great results). However, when I do the traction with opposite-angular force, I still experience soreness in the plaque.

Will this always be the case when doing traction (especially on a bend)? Or does it subside over time?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

yikes

Is it only pain in the plaque that your getting? How long does it last?

I tend to get that but also an all over sort of worn out feeling that last a full day. Even with only a couple minutes of stretching.
Followed the typical peyronies trajectory.
40 - 50 degree upward curve
Official diagnosis 2016
No treatments tried until now using restorex
Relationship status long term

AnaDuck

Our symptoms sound the yes, and yes, only at the plaque site. From my understanding, the pain literally means the tissue is being remodeled.

I'll have the "discomfort" (as this is a more appropriate description) on and off every other day, depending on how long I applied angular force. I m able to differentiate this soreness and discomfort from the usual Peyronies pain, that is usually indicative of further tissue damage. Two totally different feelings, thankfully.  

yikes

What have your results been so far?

Ive only been using it for a couple weeks and only little bits at a time. Even so, It looks like im already seeing a slight reduction in curve.

Problem is I cant do a single session without pain the next day (mild ache all over and and a mild but irregular and localised pain on one side where there is a plaque). Incredibly frustrating but I dont want to give up on it.
Followed the typical peyronies trajectory.
40 - 50 degree upward curve
Official diagnosis 2016
No treatments tried until now using restorex
Relationship status long term

AnaDuck

Great results, I regained nearly an inch in length, and also girth. Erection quality has dramatically increased as well. Don't give up on it, that initial pain is totally normal and expected. I was only curious if it ever subsided with the device.