Would RestoreX be suitable in case of near-glans inflammation spot?

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel

Hello guys,

As some may have read, my situation have evolved recently. Summary is: I went from 4-years never-ending pain, with a very identified and localized pain/inflammation spot at the left base of the glans, which prevented me from continuing traction with PMP as it was sucking up and constricting my shaft right in the bad spot. In the meantime, narrowing/indentations continued to develop all along my shaft, with also an upward curve, although I was continuing VED dilligently.

Now, I am almost pain-free thanks to hirudoid cream (see : https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,14624.msg131843.html#msg131843 and https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,15711.msg139340.html#msg139340), although the inflammation spot always comes back to hurting whenever I stop hirudoid, have a VED session or sometimes sex. Despite this not-really-ended inflammatory/pain response, I'm very eager to try the RestoreX, but it is quite a long shot since I have to order it via Parcl to France, which will be pricey, knowing that I'm quite broke due to thousands of euros already spent in this F^@$!ng disease.

So my question to you buddies is: do you think the Restorex has a chance to do me some good, or at least to not hurt me too much by crushing the left base of the glans where my intermittently painful spot is (more exactly, 50mm under the base of the glans, on the very left side of the shaft)?

Thanks a lot for your help guys. All insight is helpful to me.
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

CAD

The clamping mechanism of restorex wouldn't clamp in the area if sensitivity but it might still be painful from the traction and stretching alone. That's a decision/chance you will need to make. At the end of this month I've been using restorex for one year every day. For me, it's seemed to have little effect on indentation. I've definitely improved in length. I estimate I have about 15-20 percent reduction in curve which I will take but is not as much as it seems or I had hoped.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions