Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Dr. Landon Trost - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below the Treatment boards. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,16512.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Peyronies in the Acute state? Here's a video you must see!  (Read 1284 times)

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
Peyronies in the Acute state? Here's a video you must see!
« on: April 29, 2021, 10:04:51 PM »

Dr. Landon Trost, the creator of Restorex has a very informative video on his practice's youtube channel about what you should and should not do on the early stages of the disease as well as very sound advice overall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbPdeHPKDds

He talks about the oral treatments, traction and why it is important to start as early as you can and what has historically been done to treat this, and many more important points. Give it a look and share it out!

Mr man

• Keeping positive. Coming to terms with new penis shape.
  • Solid Contributor
  • Gentle traction is working
Re: Peyronies in the Acute state? Here's a video you must see!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 03:45:03 PM »

Personally, I would definitely recommend traction as soon as symptoms begin. I saw immediate improvements.

But as always every case will be different and If symptoms worsen. You should reconsider treatment.
Daily Traction for 5-6 hours. Tension is set to 600g.
Pentox 600mg twice daily. Improvements are showing with this routine. Still have a 15-20 degree upward bend.

westerntown

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 10:12:36 PM »

traction made my hourglassing worse
20, late 2020 masturbation injury leads to semi erect hourglass, then try manual stretching leads to pudendal neuralgia like symptoms, corpus spongiosum and glans do not fill, severe Erectile Dysfunction- floppy unstable erections that feel like water balloon .

lonely_anon

• Voting Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 11:36:47 PM »

My biggest concern with traction is doing it wrong and worsening any symptoms. Does anyone know if there are very detailed videos on how to properly traction?
30 yr old.  First penile injury in 2020, second penile injury in 2021. 6.4" Erect / 4.7" girth. Slight upward bend and multiple lumps around penis.
Have Erectile Dysfunction and penile pain. Currently taking L-Arginine, Vitamin E, and CoQ.

Pfract

• Global Moderator
  • #whateverittakes
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 03:22:29 AM »

My biggest concern with traction is doing it wrong and worsening any symptoms. Does anyone know if there are very detailed videos on how to properly traction?

Well, restorex has it's own "instructions for use" video. It shows you how to use the device. As for doing traction itself it is very self explanatory and what varies is the time under tension or in restorex's case if you bend it or not.

Have you seen the videos?
Pages: [1]   Go Up