Peyronies in the Acute state? Here's a video you must see!

Previous topic - Next topic

Pfract

Dr. Landon Trost, the creator of Restorex has a very informative video on his practice's youtube channel about what you should and should not do on the early stages of the disease as well as very sound advice overall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbPdeHPKDds

He talks about the oral treatments, traction and why it is important to start as early as you can and what has historically been done to treat this, and many more important points. Give it a look and share it out!

Mr man

Personally, I would definitely recommend traction as soon as symptoms begin. I saw immediate improvements.

But as always every case will be different and If symptoms worsen. You should reconsider treatment.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

westerntown

20, late 2020 masturbation injury leads to semi erect hourglass, then try manual stretching leads to pudendal neuralgia like symptoms, corpus spongiosum and glans do not fill, severe ed- floppy unstable erections that feel like water balloon .

lonely_anon

My biggest concern with traction is doing it wrong and worsening any symptoms. Does anyone know if there are very detailed videos on how to properly traction?
30 yr old.  First penile injury in 2020, second penile injury in 2021. 6.4" Erect / 4.7" girth. Slight upward bend and multiple lumps around penis.
Have ED and penile pain. Currently taking L-Arginine, Vitamin E, and CoQ.

Pfract

My biggest concern with traction is doing it wrong and worsening any symptoms. Does anyone know if there are very detailed videos on how to properly traction?

Well, restorex has it's own "instructions for use" video. It shows you how to use the device. As for doing traction itself it is very self explanatory and what varies is the time under tension or in restorex's case if you bend it or not.

Have you seen the videos?