Does this apply to you?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

1. Are you enough at ease with technology to learn a few basic functions?
2. Do you generally like people and care about helping them when you have an opportunity?
3. Do you have some passion for seeing this forum continue to be available to help other men and couples?
4. Can you find as much time most days as it takes to watch a TV program for something bigger than yourself - to accomplish something positive and lasting in the lives of others?

If so, send a PM to me so we can figure out your place on our team.

Hawk
Founder/Administrator
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Mr man

Hello Hawk,

I have spare time. How can I help?

Mr man.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Pfract

Hey Mr. Man.

Hopefully Hawk chimes in quick. I add that it would be nice to have somebody that could share input on the UK side of the world, directing people to the right doctors and helping folks buy medication there, which seems to be hard to do sometimes.

Monty

Hi Hawk, yes i on this site most days as you must know, I do try and put peeps on the right track, its  very confusing at first, so if i can help more men/women to get on the right track the better.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life