Using RestoreX To Stretch To The Right Side

Previous topic - Next topic

MambaMentality

Since my hourglassing is on the left side, I figured that it'd be most beneficial for me to stretch my penis towards the right. I moved the screws to the correct position on the pelvic ring to do this. As a result, the sides of my glans are now the part that get squished in the clamp, rather than the top and bottom of the glans. This isn't exactly the best fit. I can twist my penis so that the top and bottom of the glans is the part getting clamped rather than the sides, but I didn't know if this would be a bad practice so I figured that I'd ask here first. So with that being said, would it be ok if I was to twist my penis or should I avoid that?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

MauvaisCoton

Hi,

I'd strongly recommend you reach out to their pretty good customer support service. However, I had a question similar to yours (my curve is to the left so the rods are on the right) and they told me NOT to twist the penis. You just have to clamp the sides. If you use have trouble with the head slipping, I'd suggest applying some gauze before wrapping the penis with the tape. It helped immensely in my case.

Hope that helps.
30. Congenital curvature upward. Diagnosed with Peyronies Disease in 2017. Curvature near the base of the shaft (approx. 45° to the left). Still painful sometimes. Mild ED since summer 2020. Anxious.
Currently using RestoreX (since 04/21) and L-citrulline.

Pfract

Hey MambaMentality....

I second MauvaisCoton's post. Twisting your penis doesn't sound right, and in all the videos i saw from Dr. Landon Trost's he never mentions it. The manual also makes no mention about it, and like the said customer support was against it.

Tony52

I had the same question.  I called and was told not to twist the gland but to clamp the sides of the gland.  (They also told me that the gland is considered to be circular so you aren't actually clamping the sides.)  I agree that it's more difficult to clamp it that way.  DON'T twist the gland in order to to clamp the top and bottom.

MambaMentality

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions