Any drugs to surpress libido without causing low testosterone issues?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fubar94

Hey people, as many of you know I have been here for years. Well... I have damaged myself as a teen by jelqing, my peyronies got progressively worse and never got any help, too late for an implant and my dck is inevitably turning into a dead piece of skin. I can hardly even orgasm anymore and have problems leaking urine after peeing as well. I have no hope anymore of getting better and think I will just have to sit this out till I eventually get euthanasia for mental suffering (I am in holland and mental help or urological help doesn't work so they will eventually give me whst I want). That said, I still have a functional body, a girlfriend that accepts me and a grandma that supports me till my death. I honestly wish I could just die, but I can't unless I commit suicide which might put me in a worse situation if my attempt fails. So basicslly I just wanna live on for my girlfriend and my grandma and still create some nice memories, but my libido is seriously torturing me. I know this all sounds very depressing and negative but it really isn't I am just thinking in solutions and know what is best for me. However, as long as I am alive I wanna make the best of it. So in order to do this I think I might have to do something about my high libido. Are there any drugs out there that surpress libido without messing with my hormones? I rather not be on antidepressants or antipsychotics as I took them before and didn't really help.
Age 26
Did jelqing, pumping & clamping from abt age 15 until 17. Never had any real issues, until it was too late.
I got a change of shape, sensation, and a loss of volume.
it continues progressing

Hawk

Are you suggesting that you are perpetually horny and nothing can make you orgasm, not even a strong massager??

https://www.padousa.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwvYSEBhDjARIsAJMn0lhPyqIC5vkT2qLoDKvvCrxE6bdaTRNkW6TKT59zluFTHF8fgH3pwx4aAl5sEALw_wcB

First, that is a bit beyond belief for a multitude of reasons,  

Your objectives are good, however.  I think I am as sexual as anyone on the planet but if my dick was amputated tomorrow I would turn my endeavors to excel somewhere else and be of use to people.  Your GF and your grandmother are a great place to start.  If you run out of places where you can make a difference I have a ton of volunteer work right here that would make a difference with a lot of lives.

In the words of a famous and beautiful Muscular Dystrophy patient, Annette Funicello - "Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful."
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Tortão Pra Direita

I don't think reducing libido is a good idea, but if you really want it...

I've seen some people reporting diminished libido after using Longvida Curcumin. I think this would be your best shot.
Lion's mane is a well known mushroom in the nootropics community. Some people love it, but it reduces libido for a lot of people. It may reduce 5 alpha-reductase and lead to a lower level of DHT.
SSRIs are well known to reduce libido. Also, it can improve your depression (its main function).

You can stack these substances in order to improve this effect you want.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.