Traction devices in Canada?

Previous topic - Next topic

zzzzzz

I had a downward curvature and wanted to explore traction. I live in Canada and buying restorex from US is very expensive including import duties. Does anyone know if there is any similar device that can be bought in Canada?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Alex83

Do you have a congenital curvature or peyronies?
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

zzzzzz

Quote from: Alex83 on April 19, 2021, 02:39:12 PM
Do you have a congenital curvature or peyronies?

Honestly I don't know - I might have developed this situation at a very young age, for whatever reason. I had downward curvature ever since I remembered first masturbation:-[
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Alex83

Quote from: cyz12321 on April 19, 2021, 03:22:31 PM
Honestly I don't know - I might have developed this situation at a very young age, for whatever reason. I had downward curvature ever since I remembered first masturbation:-[

Oh right, so you have a congenital curvature

Unfortunately, I have to tell you that traction will never correct your curvature

Traction has already helped some guys to correct a congenital curvature very slightly but it is impossible to correct a downward curvature, I have read a lot about it and I have tried it myself because I had a 60 degrees downward curvature

I still advise you to do it because you can gain length that you might lose if you ever consider surgery

If you are considering surgery, I really advise you to choose a good surgeon and not to do what I did and end up with a botched job! I can't recommend any surgeon in Canada, there are other Canadians here, they can surely advise you

I hope this helps you!
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex