Iceberg - Peyronies in Nigeria - Please Help

Previous topic - Next topic

iceberg1

I am fed up,discoverd peyronies June 2020,i have not taken any drugs until now,because i live in Nigeria and my urologist prescribed xiaflex and verapamil injection,which is not common here in Nigeria.
peyronies is hardly reported in this part of the world,and as a sufferer is too bad to have it here.
i have lost huge girth and length,having three plaques in one penis.
it curve to left with 40%,when i manage to get an erection it curve upward also 80%..

i bought some herbal drugs online from Ayurveda planet herbs,park of three different drugs,i took it for one week,and it gives me heart problem and high blood pressure..so i discontinue it.

please i need every one assistant here,am just 41.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

Iceberg,

I doubt if you read this and it is VERY important for new members.  ------------>https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html

It is full of information including some supplements you can take.  Ordering herbs online is probably a waste of money.

I think that you might be fortunate to get Xiaflex injections but NOT Verapamil.  Did you schedule to get the injections or are you going to turn the injections down?
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Hawk

Iceberg,

Since you posted about your problem on another member's topic, I split your post into its own topic.  When you post in someone else's topic, try to keep the post about their problem.

You can start a new topic concerning your case at any time.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums