Venous leak?

Previous topic - Next topic

porterrobinson

does this sound like a venous leak to you? i can get a semi erection but it just goes away immediately, the corpus spongiosum stay super squishy and is nowhere near hardness. do the 3 tubes have the same venes? so can you have venous leak in the corpus spongiosum but not in other chambers and the other way around? if a man gets an implant will his corpus spongiosum engronge? becsuse mine was really girthy and without it my girth is literally 1 inch less almost. after all you cannot implant it and the glans.

furthermore with the doppler, if negative can an organic cause of Erectile Dysfunction 100% be ruled out aka does that mean it is entirely psychologically if there is good response in the test? if not how can i find out? will i have to do a cavernosography whatever that is?

i am pretty sure i do not have an infection because i have no other symptoms. my main symptom is that i have a very squishy penis that can by the life of my not get or stay hard. inaddition i have strange contractions that make an orgasm painful and it feels itchy when i ejaculate up the urethra and the entire lower erectile chamber hurts bad. i did nothing despite masturbate and use the ved. noinjury, no medication, i have no risk factors and i am healthy otherwise.

i will make an appointment with my doctor and ask for a doppler ultra sound. thanks for your help
single, mid 20
diagnosed early 2020
indentation 20 degree bent to left, recurrence with new indentation below glans
tried vacuum device with no success

Hawk

Part of the problem is asking for opinions from non-medical people that a doctor could not even give you without an exam and tests. Ed is caused by 100% psychological issues.  It is caused 100% by back issues affecting the nerve pathways.  It causes 100% by vascular issues.  Hormone issues can cause it.  More complicated, it can be caused by a combination of those issues.

You need tests.  You probably should have a strong round of antibiotics, even if no infection is found, to rule that out.  I don't think you will get much speculation on this case here.  Even if you did, it would mean nothing.

Good luck.  Also, let us know how it goes.

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

porterrobinson

this is so deeply disturbing to me
single, mid 20
diagnosed early 2020

Hawk

I understand but there is nothing that can affect it more negatively than stress and obsessing over it.  Follow the recommendations in the Peyronies Survival Guide.  Schedule visits with a doctor for a Doppler and antibiotics, and go do something else.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Dudu

Hello poterrobinson
I checked your report and I have the same symptoms, I have a slight peyronie in the left cavernous body that extends from the middle of the axis to the glans, it gives me a 20 ° curve to the left, although I always had this degree of  curvature before the peyronie.  My glans and the spongy deflate many times when I stop stimulation, following the entire penis, the curious thing is that every time my penis reaches maximum erection, I feel the blood seeping from the chambers to my body, mainly from the glans, but when  I put my thumb in the upper dorsal vein, I delay the leak, so I considered the diagnosis of venous leak, the fact is that it is possible to have a venous leak in the spongy, because the veins responsible for draining the blood connect to the spongy and  in the glans as well, not only in the cavernous copors.
Today for the first time I took a 5 mg tadalafil to check the leak, and yes, even with the pill my glans deflated except for the cavernous ones that remained hard, I also realized that I may have a blood flow problem, it can be several mixed problems, imagine  the anguish that is to think about it.
21 y, Congenital curve 18 ° to the left
Thickened plate, left cavernous, mid-axis to glans, unchanged curve
Symptom: difficulty in maintaining erection, soft glans, discomfort in the plaque in a flaccid state
Treat: 1 garlic per day, traction, VED

porterrobinson

are your erections also painful espefially the underside of the penis?  
single, mid 20
diagnosed early 2020

Dudu

No, my erections don't hurt, even when I have an orgasm or ejaculate, I only feel a nuisance where the fibrotic area is located when my penis is flaccid.  My case resembles yours only because of the inability to maintain erection and soft glans
21 y, Congenital curve 18 ° to the left
Thickened plate, left cavernous, mid-axis to glans, unchanged curve
Symptom: difficulty in maintaining erection, soft glans, discomfort in the plaque in a flaccid state
Treat: 1 garlic per day, traction, VED