Traction after surgery, when and with what?

Previous topic - Next topic

deliverance

I went through several surgeries 3 years ago due to Peyronies desease (and many complications caused by the first surgery). However, eventually, the Nesbit surgery was done and i went from 90 degree curvature to almost straight (i don't care about the little curvature i have left). However, i did get significant length loss (around 5-6 centimeters).

Here in Sweden, most urologists don't know S*** about F*** regarding traction, VED and such. Therefore, i got no good information about how i would proceed with any of those treatments post surgery to try to salvage some of the length i lost.

Now it's been 3 years and i feel like i really need to get going with this. Is there anything in particular i need to be extra careful about due to having had surgery, even though it was a long time ago and i'm as healed as can be from it?

Also, which device would you recommend? I have looked into the Restorex but since i'm not worried about my curvature, only length, i don't know if that is the best option for me?