SR-Cream experience?

Previous topic - Next topic

orriw

Has anyone had experiences with sr-cream a  cream that contains many enzymes and vitamines and claims to support penis health and peyronies?
Not here to promote it, i found it randomly by a mispelled google search
26y, injured at 21 :/

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now

Mr man

Hello,

Looks an interesting cream. Have never tried it, but have a shelf full of essential oils and chemicals bought to heal. Some of which are listed in the ingredients in your cream. It's a hobby of mine since before peyronie's onsett.

Blending a concoction to treat the peyronie's was one of the first things I tried. Can make a soothing, stimulating mix but would never penetrate deep enough to work on scar tissue. The best I could come up with was something that helped pain and inflammation. Only in me though. Never tried on anyone else.

I doubt they can make anything that will work scar tissue. Still probably won't do you harm and might give your penis some increased circulation?  
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.