SR-Cream experience?

Previous topic - Next topic

orriw

Has anyone had experiences with sr-cream a  cream that contains many enzymes and vitamines and claims to support penis health and peyronies?
Not here to promote it, i found it randomly by a mispelled google search
27y, injured at 21 y!

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now

Mr man

Hello,

Looks an interesting cream. Have never tried it, but have a shelf full of essential oils and chemicals bought to heal. Some of which are listed in the ingredients in your cream. It's a hobby of mine since before peyronie's onsett.

Blending a concoction to treat the peyronie's was one of the first things I tried. Can make a soothing, stimulating mix but would never penetrate deep enough to work on scar tissue. The best I could come up with was something that helped pain and inflammation. Only in me though. Never tried on anyone else.

I doubt they can make anything that will work scar tissue. Still probably won't do you harm and might give your penis some increased circulation?  
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.