Restorex angle

Previous topic - Next topic

Dressa

Hi!

Have started with Restorex. After some fiddly sessions I now get it. The problem for me is angled traction. I manage to get to the second click but to get further seems impossible as for now. It hurts too much and seems almost impossible. I have just started and after only a few sessions my penis feels way better than before. I get erection easier and it feels thicker and more "alive". But then again...how am I gonna get further with the angled traction?

IBW

Hey there,

former RestoreX user. With any traction device, take your time in doing traction. If you feel any pain, you'll know you've gone too far. With time and consistency, you'll know your limits and you'll be able to push them slowly.

Best,
IBW
24 y/o, Peyronies Disease since birth due to hypospadias surgery. Pilcation surgery in 2017 (stiches broke week after, failed treatment). Current Treatment: PMP + COQ10 + L Cartine

PeteNYC10003

Make sure you're not clamping too low (i.e. on the shaft).  I was doing it wrong and could only get to 2.  When I just clamped the head I am able to get to 4.  Good luck!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions