girth after implant

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack1909

Let's keep the girth after implant debate alive...

I got this answer by doctor Eid

'The issue of girth is a bit complicated because the widest cylinders are the Coloplast cylinders and these will expand to a 21 mm diameter. When placed in a penis the circumference of the penis will vary from 13cm to 15cm. Patients that have a circumference of the shaft that is greater than 15cm may or may not have a circumference greater than 15cm after the implant is inserted, depending on their residual or remaining erectile muscle tissue. The widest patient that I have implanted had a circumference of 19cm and with the longer 28cm Coloplast cylinders he was able to maintain his girth. Beyond 15cm circumference it's a bit unpredictable what the patient will end up having after the penile implant is inserted"

I could end up like that guy or I couldn't, I don't know what to say...undoubtedly the number of compromises I might need to deal with is significant.
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Hawk

A very interesting post for a few reasons.  First is the question:

1. what do you think the odds are that the implant would leave you far better than you are now?
2. If so, comparing it to some standard you are never going to achieve without an implant makes zero sense.

While Dr. Eid's explanation is interesting, who in the hell wants to maintain a 7 1/2" girth ???  I would be begging for a reduction.  You could never receive a blowjob, and any woman other than an eight ft tall, large-frame amazon woman would run from that.  And it probably would not be the preference of an Amazon.

The bottom line is that a Titan will likely fix any dents or hourglass deformity, especially with any necessary relief incisions Dr. Eid would make during the surgery.  It will fill your girth out as much or more than ANY other solution you can have.  I have never heard a man complain they lost girth from a Titan implant.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Jack1909

I'm answering to your questions:

1. Girth improvements you mean? That's would as problematic as a reduction because I'm not far at all from that guy.
2. I see my erected penis on a daily basis, the problem is keeping it erected. My brain my eyes my fingers still know it and I'm not talking about a memory (my girth has never changed).

I don't have any hourglass /dent deformity  
31 yrs old

Hawk

I am sorry, but I do not understand answer #1.  I think it is a language problem.  I apologize. Maybe you are saying you are near 19 cm in girth. Maybe I misunderstood.

If you have lost no girth, then you have nothing to restore.  The titan is the most girthy implant on earth.  It will fill certainly fill even someone way above average out to their presurgical girth.  If you are totally off the charts with girth and are determined to stay totally off the charts, I think you might have to take a chance.

Jack1909

yeah you guessed right, my girth is kind of extreme. I don't have nothing to restore as you said properly, I just want to preserve what I have and what I'm used to.

(I mean, I lost a good 4-5 cm in lenght due the surgeries but I got to deal with it)
31 yrs old

Hawk

Maybe being a little above average girth (abt 13 CM) I can't understand why any man who wants to please a woman would want to be over 15 or 16 CM.  There comes a point when the extra size becomes a liability, not an advantage.  That is especially true of girth.  If a penis is extremely long you don't have to insert it the entire way but with extreme girth, there is no choice.

Jack1909

I do agree with you but I was born this way..what i'm supposed to say, I mean, most of the men here are obsessed with getting back what they lost and they are legitimated to think this way. But if you are above avarage this logics does not work anymore? I don't care if I get from 18 to 17 but getting from 18 to 14 for instance would be impacting.  
31 yrs old

Hawk

I do not think Dr. Eid or any other high-volume surgeon EVER had a man get off the operating table with a Titan implant with less girth than they had when they got on the table.   Certainly, no one EVER lost over a centimeter.  If you are 18 and lost a centimeter, your girlfriend would probably pay the doctor extra.

As I recall the Titan cylinder goes up in girth with implants 24 CM or longer.  If you can accommodate a 24cm or longer implant I think your girth would be preserved.  Of course, that is not a professional opinion.