Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Dr. Landon Trost - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below the Treatment boards. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,16512.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cold Therapy Post Traction Session?  (Read 281 times)

TheManWithNoPlan

• PDS Newbie
Cold Therapy Post Traction Session?
« on: March 29, 2021, 02:48:37 PM »

Hello! I have been doing RestoreX, as advised in the instructions, followed by a short manual traction session daily. Additionally, I soak in cold water twice a day for a few minutes to reduce inflammation. Does anyone have advice on whether or not I should do the soaking directly after traction? I could see yes soak directly after being advisable because some say traction induces inflammation.  Inversely, I could see no don’t soak because maybe the time directly after traction is a needed period not to be messed with for the healing/ tissue building processes. I think I am still in the acute phase, if the phases are actual, and my problem came from an injury in early December 2020. Much thanks!

P.S. have been doing abstinence, intermittent fasting, and a low-carb diet for only a week now and things are looking much looser and healthier. Was doing heating for a while, but it made me more inflamed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up