Which surgery is best pour my situation?

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex83

I post regularly these days and read a lot on this forum, and I have come to understand that each case is different and results in a particular surgery.

I had a modified Nesbit 1 year and 3 months ago with permanent stitches for a 60 degree downward and 20 degree leftward CONGENITAL curvature.

I still have a residual curvature of 30 degrees down and 20 degrees to the left.

I have no erectile dysfunction, the stitches are noticeable and do not bother me, I feel them sometimes painful during 2 consecutive intercourse.
I lost 2 cm during my modified Nesbit and I recovered 1.5 cm thanks to the traction.

I have described my situation.I have been proposed for the moment a modified nesbit (my first surgeon), a yachia with absorbable suture (another French surgeon) and a classic plication (Gelman, but it looks like a nesbit with absorbable suture)

What do you think about it ?Is a graft possible ? I really don't want to take the risk of having erectile dysfunctions and losing a lot of cm in length.
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Tortão Pra Direita

Do you have narrowing, loss of girth or do your Peyronie keep advancing?
If no (or if you have just a little of that), I think grafting surgery is your best choice.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.

Alex83

Quote from: Tortão Pra Direita on March 22, 2021, 11:48:03 AM
Do you have narrowing, loss of girth or do your Peyronie keep advancing?
If no (or if you have just a little of that), I think grafting surgery is your best choice.

I do not have peyronie but a congenital curvature, grafting is still the
Best option for you?
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Tortão Pra Direita

hum
I've seen STAGE technique being performed for congenital curvatures. There's a guy here on the forum that had this procedure.
I think grafting is a good option too.  
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.

Alex83

Quote from: Tortão Pra Direita on March 22, 2021, 06:23:57 PM
hum
I've seen STAGE technique being performed for congenital curvatures. There's a guy here on the forum that had this procedure.
I think grafting is a good option too.

I'm not really considering STAGE with kuehhas, I saw a post from a guy listing all the guys on the forum who had STAGE with Kuehhas :

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,13556.msg125020.html#msg125020

STAGE is a good option for a first surgery, not a revision surgery.
I also contacted Egydio but he doesn't answer me and I think he still doesn't treat young patients, moreover I doubt a lot about his 6000 surgeries in 20 years of career that he claims to have performed, I find it impossible.

Grafting is an option but I have read guys on the forum opted for an implant after a grafting....
27 yo

Alex83

27 yo

SCH06

I am almost in the same situation as you and I am interested to see what others will say
I had a Nesbit or Yachia plication modified for 70 degree downward curvature

Residual curvature of 40 degrees

Alex83

I was also wondering if I should opt for a surgery with permanent sutures that are stronger than those used in the first surgery
Or opt for a surgery with absorbable sutures

Because during the first surgery the curvature was present directly after the surgery, it seems that none of the stitches broke because I never had strong pain, I do not know what happened ....

I am very careful about the technique and the material that will be used during my next surgery

Thanks guys!!
27 yo

Hawk

How old are you?  Its not in your signature line.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Alex83

I am 24 years old, I have no erectile dysfunction except that I have less sexual intercourse than before my first surgery because I am disgusted with the result
27 yo

Alex83

Guys

I also specify that I have difficulty ejaculating in a standing position contrary to before my surgery, but does this correspond to an erectile dysfunction?
27 yo

Jack1909

Obsession is taking over you Alex, you should give your penis and your mind a beak..
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Alex83

Quote from: Jack1909 on April 07, 2021, 12:49:16 PM
Obsession is taking over you Alex, you should give your penis and your mind a beak..

I was addicted to the forum but I stopped because I read a lot on this forum and it was not necessarily good.

I've taken the liberty of posting this because this problem of erectile dysfunction standing up  is annoying to me and I remember someone talking about it.

I don't really understand why my questions are so badly perceived when I'm trying to avoid having a second bad experience with surgery.

And what I've learned on this forum is that you shouldn't take the first thing you read as true, I experienced this with a guy here who claimed to be fine after surgery with Gelman when I investigated and learned that he was lying...

I know that my case is not as serious as some here but it is still important because if I make the right choices, I can avoid any future complications and moreover I will be delighted that my posts are useful to other guys

27 yo

Benjamin62

If coming to the states is a possibility...
I think you should reach out to Dr. Brian Christine.
He did my Plication with a synthetic graft for hourglassing.
He is at the top of his game and very empathetic.
I'm sure you could set up a telemedicine visit with him.
And thereby getting an expert opinion rather then from us... a bunch of amateurs...  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Alex83

Thank you for your answer!
But as you can see my case is totally different from yours, I don't have an hourglass, and I don't think I'll need a transplant either, and moreover this will be my second surgery.

Thank you for your answer!
27 yo