Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VED injury - urgent  (Read 220 times)

Ka1524

• Voting Member
VED injury - urgent
« on: March 20, 2021, 06:58:29 PM »

Hey everyone, so I have two injuries, one on the left side and one on the right. Both cause narrowing and loss of rigidity, so they are similar. The injury on the left is from 3 years ago, and has been stable up until now. I've been using a somaerect for close to two months now, and now I'm noticing the old injury is getting significantly worse. Narrowing is worse, a more pronounced curve when flaccid and semi-erect, and the entire left side of my penis has lost a significant amount of rigidity (before it was adequate). I've stopped VED altogether for the past couple days with no improvement yet. Is this a normal injury from overpumping, or could I have permanently worsened my case? I was not experiencing any significant pain or anything during pumping, so I'm not sure if I was overpumping (never pumped to a full erection or anything). I would pump 15 minutes each day and work my way up. My erections are no longer hard enough to safely have intercourse, and I am greatly concerned. Any input is appreciated.
26 years old
Hour-glassing/narrowing, loss of rigidity/Erectile Dysfunction, pain, darkening around area of injury
Pages: [1]   Go Up