Treatment effectiveness, please could I have some opinions?

Previous topic - Next topic

KeyboardMan

Hey all! I know Peyronie's is totally different for everyone, but could I please get some thoughts on how effective this combination of treatments may be?

If I took Vitamin E, COQ10 (200mg), Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, Pentoxifylline, applied Castor Oil and did hand traction daily how effective do you guys think this could be?
I've seen numerous posts saying these things helped a lot so I was just looking for some opinions of if this may help me at all. As I said, I know it's different for everyone but what do you think my chances this may work would be? Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Recently I've been feeling hopeful considering it's been a month and the only development I can see is a dent where my plaque is and I'm faithful that I'll be able to reverse this. Thank you all!
18yrs
Got Peyronies mid Feb 2021.
Vitamin E, COQ10, ALCAR, heat therapy, castor oil, manual traction.
Pain is gone, inflammation is gone.
Hooking to the left of approx. 3 degrees.
Dent where my plaque is, causing said hooking.

Nolte94

You already gave yourself the answer. Read the posting of the members of this forum and build your own opinion.
26 years old, first symptoms since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain at the beginning
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and healthy food
----
Only 5-10° left 🥳

Mr man

Hello,

I'd say the 2 most important things on your list are traction and Pentox. I'v been doing both for 2 weeks. It's making a positive change. Am also doing vacum erection device. Seems to be helping some.

Consistency is also important. Keep doing traction regularly. Don't expect change quick. Personally I only give up on a treatment after 6 months of adhered too treatment. . Before trying something else.

Am confident there is a treatment out there that will work for all. It's just a matter of time be 1 of us discovers it.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.