Cycling can cause and make erectile dysfunction much worse!

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur

Hello, gentlemen!

I have been a member for quite some time but this is my first post here.

I just wanted to tell you guys that cycling can make your Erectile Dysfunction  much worse and it could also cause Erectile Dysfunction in the first place if you don't have it already.

I experienced it first hand a few years back when I first started cycling.

According to some sources (which you can google) cycling can cause sexual dysfunction in both men and women.

I would suggest all of you guys to stay away from cycling.

Thanks for reading.
Take care.
26 year old.

Had multiple penile fractures.

Tried Verapamil injections, Pentoxifylline, Tadalafil, Vitamin E, heat therapy, Castor oil, L-Citrulline, Shilajit, Shatavari, Gotu Kola, Velvet beans.

Lost more than 6 inches.

Nolte94

Cycling only can cause problems, if you have a wrong saddle or sitting position. In general, cycling is healthy and everybody should do some sport.
26 years old, first symptoms since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain at the beginning
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and healthy food
----
Only 5-10° left 🥳

Mossalasf

Does cycling make the body worse if it is done on a regular basis?  

Hawk

Hello Arthur, good to hear from you.  Thanks for the post.  I am glad you addressed this because cycling can be an issue.

Can cycling make Erectile Dysfunction worse?  Yes, it can.

Does that mean it will make it worse? NO, it does not.

Many men cycle hours a day with no sign of Erectile Dysfunction.  The solution is a bike seat that takes the pressure off the perineum  (space between the anus and scrotum).  There are many seats designed to eliminate the tongue or have a recessed or slotted tongue and/or a wider area to support the buttocks.  You can also do common sense things like taking a short break during a ride or even periodically standing on the peddles for a brief time.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums