Rejoining the group

Previous topic - Next topic

StevenEW

Hi! I was a member here several years ago. When trying to come back, my old name/password didn't work, or I got it wrong. New profile and lots of changes in my life since last go around. My husband and I moved from New Mexico to St. Louis, MO summer of 2020. Good healthcare was a major factor in making the move. I found a surgeon I like, and just got my implant on 2/18/21 by a local surgeon. So far I am pleased and can't wait to start using it. Peyronie's since early 2000's. Went through the whole process of pills, VED and injections, all of which eventually failed. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. Thanks, Steve.
67, St Louis, MO. Peyronie's since early 2000's with resulting 90 degree curve, ED and size loss. Had penile implant installed 2/18/21.

Hawk

Steve, Welcome back.

What was your original screen name?

Also, he would be very interested in you starting an implant journal that could serve the Peyronies Disease / ED community if you would.

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Stabler

Hello Steve,

Welcome back to the forum. If you don't mind sharing your surgeon I am sure that others in the area would like to know who they can use. Also give us a little detailed background on your history so we can have a full picture of your experience with Peyronies.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

StevenEW

Thanks for the welcome back. I'll work on a journal of my journey from Peyronie's onset to being implanted just days ago. My original name on the forum was SteveW. Could be interesting to read some of my old posts, or embarrassing. Don't think I'm the same guy I was 15 or so years ago.
67, St Louis, MO. Peyronie's since early 2000's with resulting 90 degree curve, ED and size loss. Had penile implant installed 2/18/21.

Hawk

Steve,

I thought it was you.  What a refreshing blast from the past! We have kept the lights on for you!  :)

We have 20,000 members now and you were actually the 38th member that came over when we were nothing but a hope of trying to get traction.  Only Old man and I have been here longer.  You were here within 5 weeks of us creating this forum.  I am not sure if that is when you found us or if you were with us on our prior forum, which we only had for a couple of months.

Welcome back.  I would like to connect you with your old ID.

Hawk

StevenEW

Thanks Hawk. I was glad to see you here when I came back in. Wow, didn't realize I was the 38th! If I remember correctly, I moved here from the short lived forum. Not sure what you mean by connecting me with my old ID, but if you can make that happen, go for it. Thanks, Steve.

StevenEW

Everybody...Hawk set me up as my old self LOL. I'll be SteveW (again) around here from now on. I'm still going to do my road to an implant journal, but it will show up under SteveW. Thanks!

Hawk

Looking forward to that great resource.

I suggest the following but you can do whatever you think best.
It just makes it a little easier to read.  Readers can skip to certain sections so members can compare their progress with your progress at a given point.

Title: (whatever descriptor you like) Implant Journal

A bit of a backstory

Beginning with surgery start the body of every post as Post-Op Day ______   Or  Post-Op Week ________

Pfract

Welcome back to the board sir! It's always good to have another member, and better yet a bionic one around.