Why is an implant considered the last resort? (Answer - It Isn't)

Previous topic - Next topic

matty1998

Disturbed imposter banned under multiple ID's for the sole intent of disrupting a men's health forum.

All his posts deleted!
This character is a mentally disturbed imposter banned
from the forum under multiple ID's

TDix

Matty, no offense, but why would you want any surgery to be reversible?  You have a bad heart, get a stent, and then would want the option of removal if it didn't work to your liking?  I think life doesn't work that way.  Humans naturally want a problem fixed, period.  Is it like it was post op?  Most likely not, but it IS fixed.  For what it's worth,  I can still get a natural erection (when aroused) with my implant without pumping, but not rigid enough for sex.  I'm happy about that.  Yes, there are others out there that regretted getting an implant.  Hell I regret ever having Xiaflex injections.  But I was seeing the wrong doctor.  That is the point, find the right doctor!  
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

Hawk

Quote from: matty1998 on March 20, 2021, 02:06:46 PM
You're not going to find men saying that here, but I'm sure there are plenty of men out there who wish they could be rid of their implants and go back the way they were before, men unhappy with them for any number of reasons, I'm not all that sure all guys love them all that much.

Matty,  We try to have a forum here where we tell it like it is.  We don't have a forum where silly potions and taping magnets to your penis are discussed seriously as treatment.  It took hard work from many people over very many years to build such a place for men. We don't allow men to make any bizarre statements without demanding the evidence and basis for such statements.  I won't ask you where you got your evidence because any newbie who took the trouble to look at any major studies of satisfaction rates knows that implants have ZERO competition as the highest satisfaction rate of any solution.  

Anyone who took the least trouble to talk directly to men who had an implant on the several forums would know you are spouting pure nonsense.  Furthermore, if you had not just shown up at this forum five minutes ago, you would also know that any man here would scream it to the rooftops if they were dissatisfied in any way.  You might find a man who went to a sub-standard surgeon who regrets that he did not have better implant surgery.  Some might want to go back to where they were before Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronies Disease, but NO ONE ever wants to go back to the way they were months before the implant.  

Here are the facts: You know nothing about implants.  You have read no studies on implants.  You have never spoken to a leading Implant surgeon.  You have never even bothered to read the implant journals men have provided to combat such ignorance. You have not even stopped to hear the facts presented here.  Yet you let none of that stops you from spouting nonsense as though you base your opinion on something.  

At some point, someone has to ask.  Why are you here? Are you here to research treatments for your condition?  If so, then why aren't you on boards that have applications to your case.  Are you here to instruct us without bothering to learn one thing first.?

PS: Saying there are a lot of reasons men that get an implant would not want an implant is false information.  Saying it and being too lazy to document with facts and research does not make it true.  It just makes you look very foolish.  Hopefully, when you have been here more than a week or two you will learn enough share facts rather than pulling opinions out of thin air.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums