My Peyronies Disease

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemason

Wonder what other's opinions might be...

I've had Peyronies Disease for idk like 7-8 years now..  One day woke up and things were bent far to the right when erect..with an indentation at bottom right of penis..it was like indented...After about a week of bending and straightening..I had the scar and traditional upward curve still today of about 40 degrees...Lost prob 1.5 inches erect which seems like 5 inches lost.

Any way...for about 18 months i was on Opiods..back stuff..then was prob takign too much...then stopped.  In that 18 month period i was severely constipated...I'd have aa bowel movement like once every 7-8 days maybe and man it was painful.  I'd already had an existing anal fissure but the constant straining made it worse and worse...Heck there were times it was so painful i'd stand up to take a crap to make it easier to come out.

Fast forward to today and my Peyronies Disease still same however i'm off all meds(one of which was affecting my labido) and i now get normal erections alot..like alot.  Feel llike i'm 18 again.  On the one hand its great blood flow to the penis on the other I wake up in middle of night with an erection and what I call butt pain.  It is the anal hemerroids tightening and cramping and only happens when im erect.

I read that the process of using muscles to take a crap connect to pelvis and pubic muscles...  All innerconnected.  My erections go down at night and the pain subsides..Again this is pain in my ass not my penis.

So Ive come to the conclusion that my 18 months of consitpation and straining likely caused my Peyronies Disease...

What I'm wondering is if both are connected like literally...from a scar tissue standpoint?  I wonder if there's is this scar tissue from base of my penis going to hemorroids in my ass.  I also wonder if i get the Hemerroids fixed or surgery to repair if the surgeon would be able to notice a connecting scar tissue and just slice it or remove as much as possible..hence in a way cutting a stretched rubber band..

Not sure if that makes sense but thought i'd see what others think.

john.doe.550

it could have caused it.  But, there a many people that didn't do much of anything and they got it. It helps not to think too hard about it. Otherwise, it'll make you a little crazy.  Also, when you're having aches and pains and/or the visual effects are upsetting, it's best to realize you're focusing too much on your penis (and should stop because it makes things worse).
Age: 65. Peyronies Disease in MAR 2019. 90 dgree upward curve.. Immediate &  severe. Xiaflex, APR 2019 to early 2021, slow but minor improvement through 2021. Incisional corporoplasty surgery completed in late 2022.