Hiya, 18 year old here, please help me!

Previous topic - Next topic

KeyboardMan

Hi everyone!
Would just like to mention this forum has been very useful over the past month to help me figure out what is going on down there, so thank you all!

About a month ago, I noticed a sharp pain while masturbating. A day went by and I decided to google it. Bla bla this, bla bla that, I realised had multiple symptoms for Peyronie's Disease. A small, unnoticeable bump under my skin (just below my head on the left side), a small curve when semi-erect but it goes away when fully erect. I also think I may have a tiny dent where my plaque is but I'm not 100% sure, I may just be paranoid.
As you can see in my signature line, I have been taking Vit E once a day, hand traction for about an hour a day and applying castor oil every night before bed (not sure if this actually helps, worth a shot though).
My pain during erections & masturbation has gone, my penis no longer feels inflamed and after comparing photos from now to photos from 21/2/21, I don't believe my penis has really changed shape since then (except for the dent, I believe it may have gotten a tiny bit worse, nothing too noticeable or too worrying though).
I went to see two doctors on around 16/2/21 and after a physical exam from both, they said I was most likely too young to have Peyronie's. They said it was most likely a cyst that would clear up in a few weeks and/or months. Considering the pain has quickly vanished, I really hope they were correct but I'm really doubting it after my month of research into this awful condition. The doctors are calling again on Friday (12/3/21) because I asked to get it checked again. If any of you good people on here have some kind of advice, reassurance, help or anything please let me know. I have been quite worried about this considering I'm so young and do not want this to affect my life. Thank you!
18yrs
Got Peyronies mid Feb 2021.
Vitamin E, COQ10, ALCAR, heat therapy, castor oil, manual traction.
Pain is gone, inflammation is gone.
Hooking to the left of approx. 3 degrees.
Dent where my plaque is, causing said hooking.

Hawk

Welcome to the forum KeyboardMan and thanks for filling in your signature line.

I am not sure you read this, and it is critical you study this document because it is information-dense.  Never guess about a size loss or deformity progression.  As the guide explains, take objective measurements and write them down. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html

I think the cyst diagnosis is wrong.  The main reason you did not get a Peyronies Disease diagnosis is your age.  They excluded you based on their bias.

Do you recall any injury?

I think there is a good chance this was a very light incident of Peyronies Disease.  In any case, consider it a warning shot and treat your penis with respect.  You are young, so the longer you delay problems, the more likely the solutions will improve.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

KeyboardMan

Hi Hawk! Thank you for your quick reply.

I had a quick skim through that document when I joined the forum but I will give it a full read after posting this reply. I also agree that the doctors misdiagnosed me, hence why I plan on returning there (under the assumption that the doctors will deem me acceptable to have another appointment, COVID is making everything much more awkward).
As I said, I have taken numerous photos when flaccid, semi-erect and erect but from now on I will also begin taking measurements.
I do not recall injuring my penis - I have read online that it can be caused by masturbation but I've never been too over the top with that - usually once a day max but sometimes I go weeks without doing it.
I hope you are correct about the very light incident of Peyronie's kind sir - I plan on being much more careful & always using lube from now on. I will make sure not to go rough on the little guy.
Also just a quick question (not sure if you could help); is there anything else I could be doing to help reduce any kind of symptoms or deformities that may develop in time coming?
I believe hand traction & Vit E and (maybe) Castor Oil have been helping so far.
18yrs

Hawk

The guide was designed to answer that exact question, so any answer I could give is in the guide.  The only thing I would consider that is not in the guide is heat therapy, but you have to be careful.  Research that on the forum. More is not better.  Too hot can damage cells.

I think vitamin E and castor oil are both very low on the list of things likely to benefit.  If the caster oil helps at all, it is the message rather than the oil.  

Again, it is easy to read past important info in the guide. Print or save it.  Refer back to it while on this journey from time to time.

Finally, do what you can, be reasonable, but do not obsess.  That is sometimes easier said than done, but life is too precious to spend more time thinking about this than is necessary.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

KeyboardMan

Alright, thank you for your time, Hawk! Your replies mean a lot to me and give me a lot of hope. I hope all is well with you & I hope you have a good day!
18yrs