Rational fear or anxiety?

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphyxia

The idea of tolerating the stress and fighting everyday for the duration of the acute phase is tolerated inevitably
Aswell as the thought of getting out of this with a penis that im content with that isnt exactly the way it used to be but somewhat close.

However i find myself feeling hopeless from the knowledge/thought that this is most likely a lifelong condition, that even if i get out of the acute phase, its likely il enter it again, that il have to be extremly cautious with my penis, not only with sex/masturbation but also with sports(not sure if i have to be cautious when flaccid though), and that the inflammation is pretty much permanent even if i dont enter the acute phase again.

Not sure what part of this is truth and what part of this is false, if any,
but these thoughts, which feel pretty rational for me to feel devestated by, are indicating that not only will il have to constantly keep up a cautious lifestyle possibly with time consuming maintenance(heat, traction etc) for years to come or forever, but also that il have to tolerate the worry and stress of having to live such life.

Are those fears rational or do most people go on about their life once out of the acute phase? If not then how do you even come to accept dealing with this for life

Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

Asphyxia

The genetic component aswell as the curvature surely makes us more likely to get injured again but what about the same area just flaring up again either randomly or because of ejaculating too much or whatever.

I assume if theres scar tissue and a lifelong inflammation then that area is more likely to flare up again.

Hopefully the scar tissue does remodel with time but it seems contrary to the idea that the inflammation is there for good,
or its a constant cycle of inflammation>remodeling

And im waiting for the day i can sit back and relax at last but this idea keeps telling me il never get to.
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

Hawk

This_Life, I am sorry for your pain, anger, and frustration but we are not equipped to deal with suicide threats other than to make a good faith effort to track you and contact the authorities. This is not a suicide board or a suicide hotline.  This is not a board for you to inform others of suicide plans or to write suicide notes.  

I am sure there are such resources available to you but this is not one of them.

This board is for one thing only.  Seeking tips and ideas for embracing and improving lives and helping others to do the same.  If you are on this board with the idea that you are looking for positive things you can try to help change your outlook you are welcome to continue posting.  Repeated suicide posts will be deleted and you will be locked from making posts.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Hawk

If she can rise above all she faced and find happiness and meaning then she is worth listening to.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums